norris gone to ipswich..another one slips the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Quoted on transfer deadline link on this site that Norris has gone to Ipswich....

In a season where so many half decent players have been rumoured to be being coming to leicester.. yet again one of the more promising alternatives go's to a rival...

How can this be so? Is it that the players who are not interested in coming?

Is it a issue of we don't want to pay the transfer fees ?

or is it that we won't pay the wages?

Or is it a case of so much Bullplop is writen in the newspapers?

all of the above, plus, no-one wants to live in leicester

It is Quoted on transfer deadline link on this site that Norris has gone to Ipswich....

In a season where so many half decent players have been rumoured to be being coming to leicester.. yet again one of the more promising alternatives go's to a rival...

How can this be so? Is it that the players who are not interested in coming?

Melton, I say Melton.... you're needed over here.

Last edited:
I am going to try hard to answer this in a sensible tone and not get angry.

Maybe, just maybe, Holloway know(after working with him in the past) that Norris is not worth anywhere near 2.5 million?

If West Brom can geet Ishmael Miller for 1.5 million I would very much agree with him.

I think it's an issue of learning not to give a fcuk and I try to concentrate on the important things in my life.

Anybody who is disappointed and upset that this doris geezer hasn't came here, needs a reality check.

Is it that the players who are not interested in coming?

We'll never no because we didn't match their bid.

£2m+ for him... I'm not surprised we don't want to pay that kind of money.

We will.

No... we wanted him but our valuation was much much lower than what Ipswich paid. Why pay over the odds?

I wonder how many Norris performances the new LCFC Norris Fanclub have actually witnessed?

I think it's an issue of learning not to give a fcuk and I try to concentrate on the important things in my life.

Anybody who is disappointed and upset that this doris geezer hasn't came here, needs a reality check.

Wise words Melts. What's the point of getting into a bidding war with a team that's had a big infusion of cash. Norris may be a bit younger, but of the two I'd have taken Oakley, and that's what we've got. I shan't lose any sleep over losing out on Doris.

I am going to try hard to answer this in a sensible tone and not get angry.

Maybe, just maybe, Holloway know(after working with him in the past) that Norris is not worth anywhere near 2.5 million?

If West Brom can geet Ishmael Miller for 1.5 million I would very much agree with him.

:038::038::038:

Obviously Ollie had a price in his mind and stuck to it.Nice to see a manager not let his heart rule his head.Lets hope Ipswich paid over the odds due to Ollies bidding.

Rafa paying £18.6mill for Mascherano is an example of a manager letting his heart rule his head.

Rafa paying £18.6mill for Mascherano is an example of a manager letting his heart rule his head.
Aye, but selling Sissoko for the same price is a stroke of genius.

Ask HF he had a spell of living in Ipswich or at least down that way, maybe even Colchester can't remember.
I lived in Colchester, H lived in Ipswich.

I'd much rather live in Colchester than Leicester.

To be honest I very much doubt that he will be living in the middle of Ipswich, and basing his choice of club on the lovely city streets therein :icon_roll

Worst thread EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670