Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pearson & Bakayogo out.

Last edited:
Safehouse?

It's funny, because we're shit

I expect we will be shit. Even though I don't put any stock in

Hopefully not relegation fodder shit, but I'd personally be amazed if we launched a serious challenge.

I have tempered my expectations for this year, and I feel a lot better for it. It'll be a lovely surprise to see us make a good fist of it.

NP saying players are physical fit but we will find out on Saturday if they're mentally fit!

I'd still be a bit disappointed if we didn't mount a challenge for a play off place. It's the same side as last season and I don't see that the league is significantly stronger or weaker than last season. My only concern would be that our post-February form continues but I've only seen our form transfer across seasons once, under Peter Taylor - and that was because he bought shite. Our current players certainly aren't that, and are capable of being very good.

I'd still be a bit disappointed if we didn't mount a challenge for a play off place. It's the same side as last season and I don't see that the league is significantly stronger or weaker than last season. My only concern would be that our post-February form continues but I've only seen our form transfer across seasons once, under Peter Taylor - and that was because he bought shite. Our current players certainly aren't that, and are capable of being very good.

The drop in form, I think, is the biggest thing for me. I also think we lack pace at the back.

Hoping to see much better from Chris Wood as I found his performances towards the end of last season to border on unacceptable for a professional.

As dire as it sounds...

Saw the Gallagher incident and wasn't pleasant - my three year old nearly copped it twice as well..
Fantastic save fom Kasper first half after some dire defending...
De Laet and Schlupp looked lively but as for the rest...
SSL ended match as captain I think...

Last edited:
Will probably be his only significant contribution this season...

As per every season it seems our contribution to his bank balance will far outreach any contribution he makes to us.

The Chris Wood goal from last night ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673