Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the excuse that Chilwell was poor because of Barnes. Utter bollocks. So many times Chilwell over played because he thinks he’s Ashley Cole and turned inside and outside and then forgot that actually he’s a bit shit and needs to work quite hard. Pathetic.
Mate you could see chillwell literally counting the attackers against him while barnes was having a fag break at the half way line, it is not an excuse Barnes was bloody bone idle he offered chillwell nothing tonight.

If you compare the right side of Perez and Ricardo, with Barnes and Chilwell, it’s like chalk and cheese
Perez knows, in fact, expects, that when he gets the ball from Ricardo, Ricardo overlaps him for the return. This ends up with a crossing opportunity
On the left, Chilwell gives the ball to Barnes, then stops .
Frustrating!

The debate rumbles on as to who was more shit. All I can think about is the fact that we scored a perfectly good goal with no clear reason as to why it should have been given as a handball and yet it was. Going off the replays there was no obvious contact with Kel’s hand. Nothing whatsoever. I don’t give a shit what replay or what screenshot you have, there is no DEFINITIVE evidence that it touched our player’s arm. It’s ****ing bullshit. It’s bollocks and it’s a ****ing con. **** these refereeing decisions, that’s two games in a row we’ve been ****ing shafted. Enjoy your 2020 football, it’s a joke.

Commentators seem to rave about Barnes but I have my reservations. Sure, he's quick and direct but there's a lot of effort for often no end result; he runs into a defender, or out of play, or duffs a cross/pass. He's a lot to learn in fairness but he doesn't appear to be learning it too quickly.

If you compare the right side of Perez and Ricardo, with Barnes and Chilwell, it’s like chalk and cheese
Perez knows, in fact, expects, that when he gets the ball from Ricardo, Ricardo overlaps him for the return. This ends up with a crossing opportunity
On the left, Chilwell gives the ball to Barnes, then stops .
Frustrating!
The only thing I'd add to that is who are we actually crossing the ball to? The opposite winger and midfield players need to attack the area. To often its only the single forward in the box.

I actually think Chilwell gets too hard a time from our fans, to be honest. I’m not saying he’s without fault, but he’s definitely got “scapegoat” written on his head for some, no matter how he plays.
I usually defend Chilwell. But he just stopped tonight leading up to there goal. Barnes or no Barnes in front of him he just gave up. That's not good enough

Well....at least that should bring things to a head. We’ve been poor for some time, and far too many players need a real kick up the arse. Not seen anything from Rodgers to suggest he’s got it in him though.

Chilwell should be dropped immediately. We have options in his position and his defending for the goal was inexcusable from a Sunday league footballer. Genuinely appalling and showed a lack of fight that made me sick, as a manager you can’t let things like that go.

And Rodgers needs to have a long hard look at himself too. We are 1-0 down, chasing a game, throw Albrighton on and then leave Evans, Cags, and Wilf at the back while chucking in crosses to Barnes. No urgency, no flexibility. To say nothing of his substitution of Praet, which...****ing hell.

my only hope is this is the royal kick up the arse the club needs. I don’t think they’ve got the bollocks for the fight but we will see.

I usually defend Chilwell. But he just stopped tonight leading up to there goal. Barnes or no Barnes in front of him he just gave up. That's not good enough
When you’re at the ground, you see the whole thing develop. As I say, I’m not saying he does no wrong, but he was isolated and we paid for that.

Bottle of red, & some strong Lambs spiced rum later.....
Lost 1-0 twice on trot. Chilwell at fault, twice?
BR needs to give him a ****ing good slap

How shit is Ayoze Perez? I mean - seriously, how shit?
He’s absolutely fecking dreadful. 1 good game in 7 or 8 just isn’t good enough.

£30m pissed up the wall.

Told you we'd lose, we're ****ed.

We look like a team with a new manager working out his team every week.

Some of them are just too soft for football at this level.

I'm don't with football, VAR has killed it.

Still can’t believe the lack of mentions for the Iheanacho goal. You’ve all been fisted into submission.

Lovely finish wasn’t it?

It was but he had far too much time and space.

Yet again, our full backs are left defending/closing down the opposition full backs though which is absolutely criminal. Our wide players should be tracking the opposition full backs the moment they bomb past them like every other team in the whole league does.

Right now, it is so easy to play against us - just overload the flanks and they always have a spare man.

Ted needs to take a serious look at himself over this, we were told before that he only has one way of playing and this is becoming ever more apparent and also ineffective as the matches go by.

Our substitutions are almost always pointless.

Praet never allowed to complete 90 mins even when he is our best player on the pitch and constant like for like changes when we are crying out for a change of approach.

Still can’t believe the lack of mentions for the Iheanacho goal. You’ve all been fisted into submission.

Football should be all about goals like that.

Sadly its not any longer, it's about VAR and the game and it's spirit is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566