Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All down to luck, according to Youngy

What a prick

I detect a "Sousa Out" campaign on Saturday if he's still here.

Surely the man has some professional pride and must realise that he has no option but to do the decent thing.

I expect him to be gone by the weekend...total and utter shambles.

No chance. Don't forget that after Saturday's inevitable defeat to Scunny, Paulo is taking his all stars to Thailand.

New owners won't want to make that trip without their legendary superstar manager.

Actually, strange thought- is there nay possibility he hasn't been fired because nobody actually knows who owns the club at the moment?

Young - the sending off was harsh but he had to go.

One is considering what excuse I can use to avoid Saturdays game.

It's clear the players don't want Sousa, the fans don't want him either. Mr. Top the Twatty Thai, the only way you will make money is by getting in the Premiership. You will not do this with Sousa.

Last edited:
Actually, strange thought- is there nay possibility he hasn't been fired because nobody actually knows who owns the club at the moment?

If they contact me I will tell the **** to **** off!

One is considering what excuse I can use to avoid Saturdays game.

It's clear the players don't want Sousa, the fans don't want him either. Mr. Top the Twatty Thai, the only way you will make money is by getting in the Championship. You will not do with Sousa.

I know you meant the Prem - but at this moment I'd settle for staying in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00