Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needs to get rid of the Sousa. Poor, poor tactics, midfield overrun, front 3 ineffective, back 4 unable to act as a unit. First choice keeper left out. He needs to go. The player don't want to play for Sousa.

Yeah that was him, i thought he was being sarcastic about the "great show" but he does like it ! haha

Unbelievable that we could be this bad. I really hoped he had learnt from his previous clubs and would use his experience to good effect here and create an attractive, entertaining and winning team.

It all seems like a pipe dream now and I don't see how he can turn this around

He has to go now. NEXT...

A win on Saturday by a massive margin will only see us out of the bottom 3 on GD.

A win on Saturday by a massive margin will only see us out of the bottom 3 on GD.

Not going to happen though. Even if we park the preverbial bus in front of the goal and eek a couple of draws, won't stop him losing his job IMO.

Should be gone before Saturdays game. Wanker!

Just take the first position on the team sheet.
Weale was the established first choice last season. He is fit but cannot get on the bench. Whatever the reason he is going to be discontented and I would guess an influential voice in the dressing room. A loan goalkeeper is preferred.
Logan the reserve keeper came in and played manfully while experienced players floundered in front of him. He is dropped and the loan keeper preferred.

There are two voices of discontent and we have not got past the goalkeeper. Does Mike Stowell really believe Ikeme is the best goalkeeper or is his advice being disregarded?

If I was a memkber of Leicester's back four I would wonder what was happening when Ikeme is chosen ahead of Weale.

We know that Paulo has lost the backing of the vast majority of the fans but I would imagine that his errors and strange choices have lost the backing of at least some of the dressing room.

I said I'd judge him after 10 games and I think he'll be given the scunny game and go in the international break. for what its worth I no longer think he will turn this round.

Off to work, if someone could do a summary of the PS interview I would appreciate it.

Not as laughable as the two utter twats in the studio

Wake up and smell the coffee you brown-nosing arsewipes

There is some numpty on now supporting sousa!

Oh FFS listen to this gimp

Martin O'Neill started badly :icon_roll

Only nine games gone :icon_roll

Well thats it, he has to go and go now, we can forget MON he wont come back, we need somebody to get the team back to basics, I can't work out what has gone wrong, to many players have gone backwards and the defending is childish, were was Logan tonight, the one player that came away from Pompey with a bit of pride, who takes over? I would get Chris Coleman, available and knows how to get out of this problem

Sousa has locked the team in the changing rooms...........apart from Hobbs.........................

Alan Young ...

"We've got to keep Sousa and we've got to get wins".

We can't do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00