Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not acid just the fourth can of Carlsberg, now the fifth,

Crikey 4 cans, and you come out with comments about hiring Chris Coleman. I bet your mrs don't mind you going out. £10 and your home :icon_lol:

Once more very sad Toulouse one game but positive we react when we feel a little bit down .

We feel everything go against.

We want to win games.

We feel we have the quality to win.

I feel we have the right spirit and the right attitude.

We need to keep working.

Something we have been done every day...

I am more positive than ever.

here we go.......................very sad, with some good positive things, the way we react, when we are down in the game, everything is going against us, we feel we have the quality, spirit, attitude. we need to keep working. its not a nice situation. i have faith in my players. changing players because mentally tired.

Sousa on RL -

"I feel more positive than ever...fantastic, amazing attitude"

On Waghorn out wide -

"I need more players in the corridors"

On seeming a broken man -

"I feel my players with me strong, they come to me and support me"

For Lako:

Some positive things
We are in the moment where everything go against ourselves
I feel we have the right spirit and the right attitude
Keep positive, keep working
I have faith in my players
More positive than ever

Strings: Continuous changes ?
Twat: we don't change too much
Strings: but there were five tonight
Priceless :038:

With cars you change the engine .....:102:

Looking for extra players in the corridors, to allow other things to happen for Martyn (Waghorn)...he can play anywhere..

Attitude,character amazing
They believe we can turn the things

Twaddle

Sad to lose once more again but some positives. some special moments. We tried to push but we want to win games I feel for what I saw today that we have the right spirit to do that we have to keep the positve to keep workinng.

The right attitude and the right spirit in everyone.

We don't change the team too much for someone fresh mentally for what happens last Friday. You works with emotions.

we have the Martyn in the left side and he keeping doing well. we have extra players in the corridors to have extra decisions for him. He can play everywhere with the same level.

We buld our mental strength to go through every game. I'm positive for what I saw today. Today we were fantsatic and we can carryforward to Saturday.

I'm feel positive because my players come to me positive.

Fair play to Stringer with the interview... thought he didn't let Sousa get away with it there.

Asked him if he has to beat Scunthorpe to keep his job, Sousa said "Every manager has to win. Yes, we need to beat Scunthorpe" (at least that's how I translated it)

We should pay trillions of pounds and get Pearson back.

... Priceless!

Should have offered him a million pound a week.

... Twat!

I'm not sure that MM gives a toss anymore. Sousa has ruined this team and we are a relegation fight. From 5th last season to this shambles with the same players, it doesn't take an expert to work out the problem.
So Sousa please just F*ck Off now.
Strachan could be available soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00