Norwich 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back Dave Bassett - He's The Man!

All these shit managers and I genuinely would rather see any one of them come in at the moment. This pillock doesn't seem to know what the **** he's on about.. quarter of the season gone and we've got 5 points. At this rate we'll be matching Derby's dogshit Premier League record of crapness...

Ouch....... losing by the odd goal in a seven goal thriller always hurts, but not as much as when you look at the current CCC table and see our beloved LCFC propping up the table

Although my support of the patient & supportive approach is undiminished, this situation is like 10-12 years ago when Peter Taylor was in charge

We were riding high in the Premiership (6th or 7th) then lost at home to Wycombe in the FA Cup quarter finals. That was a crushing defeat, completely unexpected as we had our golden midfield of Lennon, Izzet, Savage & Guppy. Taylor was unable to slow the LCFC airliner as it spiralled in flames to the ground - we went 20 games without a win and plummeted to the foot of the table - all morale & team spirit gone.

Taylor had to go, and at least the players didn't have to hear the same post-match excuses, lame tactics and un-inspiring team-talks, and things started looking up under a new manager.

He seems like a nice bloke, cultured, well dressed & trying to play attractive attacking football, but that unfortunately was not enough.

New broom sweeps clean - get Sousa out NOW while we still have a season to salvage.

Sousa on RL -

"I feel more positive than ever...fantastic, amazing attitude"

On Waghorn out wide -

"I need more players in the corridors"

On seeming a broken man -

"I feel my players with me strong, they come to me and support me"

After reading some of Sousa's quotes after terrible performances, I can't help thinking that he might be the Iraqi Information Minister in disguise. Remember him?

Just got in from the game, (Okay my hotel room).
A lot on here crucifying Sousa, but here's my reflection on tonight's game,

Fryatt, you are a grade A tosspot and deserved to be sent off. you've just got us back in the game, 10 minutes to go, Norwich were on the back foot and you act like a petulant 10 year old, fecking grow up!

Waghorn, stop acting like an overpaid primadonna, if the ref believes you got fouled he will give you the free kick, standing still and appealling takes you out of the game (as it did at least twice, and Norwich were on the counter). In otherwords, play to the whistle.

Morrison, if there are no opposition within 20 yards, don't just head it straight back to them. (This led to their bloke half volleying into the back of the net).

Gallagher, do the basics first, before trying to be too clever with the ball.

Wellens, stop trying to make out you're a hard man then pull out of tackles,

Positives, Kennedy, Hobbs, Abe, Howard, Ikeme made some very good saves as well.

Also, to the away fans, Norwich really don't give a shit if you hate Nottingham.

Yes we did try to play neat passing football, but it was so slow and laboured, Norwich just nipped in, took the ball and were on the counter attack.

Plus you could say our golden midfield was either Lennon, Izzett and Savage, or Lennon, Izzett, Savage, Guppy and Impey, depending on whether you include wingbacks as defenders or midfielders.

Actually, strange thought- is there nay possibility he hasn't been fired because nobody actually knows who owns the club at the moment?

Can't get fired if you don't have a boss.

Milan made it very clear that the new owners had left the responsibility for such decisions with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69