Norwich Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is trying to strangle Chris Egerton !! Things aren't all bad...

Brauny Blue said:
I'll be the new George Best in a weeks time:icon_sad:

Dead. :icon_eek:

CL on the radio in a few mins. :icon_wink ;)

'we didnt take our chances'
'were trying to build a team, that doesnt happen overnight' - youve had a year
'i havent thought about walking away' - time to start thinking
'i belive in what we are doing' - you believe in getting relegated?

Sorry but building for the furture is not going to work from League one Mr Levein now is it.

Usual story as far as the performance is concerned. From what he said in the post match interview he seems to think he is here to stay and spend some more of our money to 'build' for the furture. He reckons he believes in what we are doing, How can any manager believe that being in the position we are with the squad and resources we have is a good place to be?

Absolute shower of s**te and the quicker he goes the better for me.

Full interview is going to be on radio leics website but cant be arsed to look for it tbh.

fcukcov said:
Sorry but building for the furture is not going to work from League one Mr Levein now is it.

Usual story as far as the performance is concerned. From what he said in the post match interview he seems to think he is here to stay and spend some more of our money to 'build' for the furture. He reckons he believes in what we are doing, How can any manager believe that being in the position we are with the squad and resources we have is a good place to be?

Absolute shower of s**te and the quicker he goes the better for me.

Full interview is going to be on radio leics website but cant be arsed to look for it tbh.

But apart from that everything's rosey, right??

G F P said:
But apart from that everything's rosey, right??
Yeh not bad mate. you joining the bonehead army? Levein out?

G F P said:
As you know pal i've stood by him all season and defended him to all you boneheads, but that was when i could see continually improvement in the team as to the standard we were going to reach. seems as the team has peaked at below average and is now returning to shockingly poor i think something has to happen.

i'm not going to slate Levein because the way he has reduced the wage bill and average age of the squad whilst retaining quality in depth with the funds available is nothing short of remarkable, unfortunately i feel this will be his downfall. we all know the standard of team we have and all base our expectations on that.

simple fact of the matter is with the team we have (goal scorer or not) we should not be in this position.

Levein has proven his ability to build a good squad but has failed to demonstrate an ability to manage a team, sign me up as the latest recruit in the "Fickle Bonehead Army"

:icon_sad:
I could be on my own by Monday:icon_lol:

G F P said:
Sorry HF.

and if things couldn't get any worse i've managed to delete my post.

DOH!! Good post though. Im in the same boat TBH. Pleased with the shape the club is in not pleased with league position and results.

highland fox said:
I could be on my own by Monday:icon_lol:

Nothing new there. :icon_wink ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687