Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fantastic article - on a trying day it has brought a ray of sunshine .

The bit I liked most was Holloway's recount of the "forlorn faces" when he first arrived at the training ground. I don't want to upset the BMs - but it did cross my mind -only for a split second of course - that I hope their little faces didn't appear down because of his arrival. Obviously not - and I will now wash my mouth out.

Can I ask what a BM is? It seems to get used alot on this site.

Which means what exactly?

You shout HUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE at every opportunity (he can do no wrong) want steve walsh as manager, jump up and down when chelsea dagger is played, sound like a spanner when you call in radio leicester, and generally annoy everyone around you (espeically melts) :icon_wink

You shout HUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE at every opportunity (he can do no wrong) want steve walsh as manager, jump up and down when chelsea dagger is played, sound like a spanner when you call in radio leicester, and generally annoy everyone around you (espeically melts) :icon_wink

Wear a monkey suit..............??

Which means what exactly?

Devoid of logic and rational thought where LCFC is concerned, reacting purely to emotional responses that are dictated by the actions of fellow Blue Mongies.

For example, when Hume aims for the opponents goal but manages to kick the ball out of the stadium & into the river, all the other Blue Mongies shout "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume" so you join in and also shout "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume".

However, if you later post about this episode it is imperative that you misspell it to "Humeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Devoid of logic and rational thought where LCFC is concerned, reacting purely to emotional responses that are dictated by the actions of fellow Blue Mongies.

For example, when Hume aims for the opponents goal but manages to kick the ball out of the stadium & into the river, all the other Blue Mongies shout "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume" so you join in and also shout "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume".

However, if you later post about this episode it is imperative that you misspell it to "Humeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

so fcking negative, just let people get on with however they choose to support their club, annoying as shouting huuuuume is, atleast the 'mongies' are having a good time supporting their team, not moaning about anything and everyone

so fcking negative, just let people get on with however they choose to support their club, annoying as shouting huuuuume is, atleast the 'mongies' are having a good time supporting their team, not moaning about anything and everyone

Why are you being so negative?
I haven't said anything negative, just stating facts and I haven't moaned about anything or anyone.

I haven't said anything negative, just stating facts and I haven't moaned about anything or anyone.

so why are they 'devoid of logic and rational thought', they support city, and that makes them top kids in my opinion.

You might wish to support your team by being negative,being negative might be your way of supporting your team and if thats your way then you shouldn't be accused of being negative because you are supporting your team in the way you want to.

You might wish to support your team by being negative,being negative might be your way of supporting your team and if thats your way then you shouldn't be accused of being negative because you are supporting your team in the way you want to.

Indeed

Macky supports City, and that makes him a top kid in my opinion

A Blue Mongie also sits down when shouted at by a steward, and when he/she is not looking, the BM will stand up again. In doing this he will also seek approval from fellow BMs by turning around and alerting them to his standupiness.

If however, a handul of BMs are standing up around him when the steward shouts at them, he will make various gestures and hand signals in the direction of said said steward, albeit muted and understated in case the steward wants a quite word later when the BM is alone.

A BM will offer to take an opposing fan outside after the game to sort him out, but he will only offer this when seperated by a line of Stewards, a line of Police Officers, and another line of Stewards.

A BM is also incapable of singing a new song, and to further is repertoire, the BM will pinch a song he heard from the previous week's opponents. Fortunately for the BM, the relevance of the song to Leicester City or their opposition is not important.

A new phenomenon in the behaviour of a BM is bouncing up and down if they love Leicester. This is clever, this means they are now no longer standing up, they are bouncing!!!, and therefore invincible from the law of the land on a technicality.

A BM lives and breathes Leicester City, the club can do no wrong at all. However, this leaves no space in their brain for anything else and can affect it's ability to breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00