Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result today but its only 3pts. The hard work starts again next week.

None of the others played today apart from Colchester and we all see a game in hand = 3 pts, so it doesn't look like we've gained anything!

My wife was having a go because I was still moaning about what little impact the win had on the league table!

I think that everyone who has posted this week saying Ollie should be sacked, or he's shite, or he's tactically inept, or he doesn't know what he's doing should go down to the Walkers tonight and at the stroke of midnight, get your cock out, and run around the stadium singing "We don't know what we're saying!!"

Well done Holloway, Well done LCFC. Appreciate its only 1 game, its only 3 points, but that was a huge game today against a side 13 games unbeaten.

I think that everyone who has posted this week saying Ollie should be sacked, or he's shite, or he's tactically inept, or he doesn't know what he's doing should go down to the Walkers tonight and at the stroke of midnight, get your cock out, and run around the stadium singing "We don't know what we're saying!!"

Well done Holloway, Well done LCFC. Appreciate its only 1 game, its only 3 points, but that was a huge game today against a side 13 games unbeaten.

Don't think there were many who said that,I can't think of many wo actually wanted him sacked.

Last edited:
Did Hayles come on at any point,hopeflly IH will have now realised that Hayles should not be anywhere near he first team

:tumbleweed:

None of the others played today apart from Colchester and we all see a game in hand = 3 pts, so it doesn't look like we've gained anything!

My wife was having a go because I was still moaning about what little impact the win had on the league table!

Basically lets not get carried away with a thumping win. That said i'd take the 3pts instead of the game in hand any day of the week. Cov are 1pt behind with 2 games in hand, but i dont see them being 5pts infront after they have used the games.

If you think one game proves people such as me wrong, you must be daft. If we play like that for the rest of the season, then yes. As I said, I don't mind being wrong or being made to look a c**t because that means the team is doing well and progressing, but after one win ...:018:

p.s. I wish I could run that far !!

Should have had more..... 6 at least. very disappointed

Basically lets not get carried away with a thumping win. That said i'd take the 3pts instead of the game in hand any day of the week. Cov are 1pt behind with 2 games in hand, but i dont see them being 5pts infront after they have used the games.

Don't forget we play cov soon .. March 1st. Big 6 pointer.

It was a good win and after all the shite they have had to endre I don't blame people for getting carried away and going OTT at ll.Maybe its different when you have to actually watch it.The days of LCFC dictating my mood on a Saturday night have long gone though,I'm fed up for 5 mins if we lose and pleased if we win...but all in all I'm still a miserable fecker regardless of the result:)

Last edited:
It was a good win and after all the shite they have had to endre I don't blame people for getting carried away and going OTT at ll.Maybe its different when you have to actually watch it.The days of LCFC dictating my mood on a Saturday night have long gone though,I'm fed up for 5 mins if we lose and pleased if we win...but all in all I'm still a miserable fecker regardless of the result:)

:045:

Thought Hume had an outstanding game today, not saying it makes him a brilliant player, just thought he had a great game. As did Howard and DJ, held the ball up front effectively and we looked like we could score every time we went forward.

Also thought Clapham looked a lot more secure when Lackso came on in front of him.

Any news on Stearman?

Thought Hume had an outstanding game today, not saying it makes him a brilliant player, just thought he had a great game. As did Howard and DJ, held the ball up front effectively and we looked like we could score every time we went forward.

Also thought Clapham looked a lot more secure when Lackso came on in front of him.

Any news on Stearman?

Check the Squad Sightings thread tomorrow - someone will doubtless report having seen him stagger drunkenly out of Mosh tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669