Corners 6 : 2
Offside 6 : 2
Fouls 10 : 13
Free kicks 17 : 17
Yellow cards 2 : 2 Yellow cards
Red cards - : 1 Red cards
% Possession 58 : 42 Possession %

Sorry; stats a bit wonky

Great performance. I thought Hume played the best game I've ever seen at this club; what a ball to Howard for his goal.

I can now go out tonight with a smile on my face :icon_bigg

We must get a fair bit of coverage on the Championship tomorrow - there were only 4 Championship matches!!

We must get a fair bit of coverage on the Championship tomorrow - there were only 4 Championship matches!!

4 games, they might just squeeze us in at the end then.

Great performance. I thought Hume played the best game I've ever seen at this club; what a ball to Howard for his goal.

I can now go out tonight with a smile on my face :icon_bigg

Good to hear someone give Hume the accolades he deserves. He's tireless, and has underestimated skills and speed. He also seems to be fitting in to that right wing position OK although he's much better in the centre.

Having said that, I thought Oakley had a great game, too, as well as Clemence. And it was good to see all 3 strikers score. I had hopes of Matty Fryatt, too, but the sub was too late.

Nice to see some heart and passion from them all. Let's hope they can find consistency.

Good game. Really good game. On a rubbish pitch.

Having said that, I thought Oakley had a great game, too, as well as Clemence. And it was good to see all 3 strikers score. I had hopes of Matty Fryatt, too, but the sub was too late.

The last time that happened was in La Manga I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00