Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically lets not get carried away with a thumping win. That said i'd take the 3pts instead of the game in hand any day of the week. Cov are 1pt behind with 2 games in hand, but i dont see them being 5pts infront after they have used the games.

exactly. it keeps us within reach of a few places up the table though and means that we aren't stranded in the bottom 5. we're only 3 pts away from the next 4 or 5 sides, and have a game in hand ourselves on Blackpool.

Edith Cavell, Lord Nelson, Cathy Dennis, Elizabeth Fry, Phillip Pullman, Delia Smith, sale of the century, Beth Orton, your boys took one hell of a beating....

Last edited:
Sod ur 12th man - Delia could'a done with an 11th man for the last 1/2 hour!

Well done city, looks like we are back to our inconsistant best. Lets hope its the start of something good. The team looks more settled, and everyone seems to now know their place - including Hume. Interesting to hear Ollie say Hayles is only to play in Howard's absence. Lets hope we don't get too cocky now and fail to raise our game next time out - which lets face it is why we are where we are in the league right now.

Re: Norwich Post Match

Cannot understand the size of the crowd, amazing support that any team in the Champ would be delighted with.

When I saw the amount of canaries before kick-off I thought we were in for a drubbing off as well as on the pitch today. But apart from a brief spell in the first half we outsung them all afternoon.

Great crowd today and great atmosphere. See players? Look what you can get from us if you put a little bit of effort in.

I am bloody freezing though... .might need a brandy to warm me up :icon_lol:

Take a tip off my missus. Always takes a small bottle of what looks like cola but is actually brandy and coke or a brandylion :icon_bigg

Goal fest - everything went right today - Oakley was a giant - hope Stearman is OK. Having a dring in Wetherspoons - train in 20 minutes. I'm happy!!!

Can't really fault any of them today. If I'm being churlish I would say it took Chambers a while to get into the game but that would be nitpicking.

Huuuuummmmmmmmeeeeeeee ruled the roost. MOTM surely.

Did Hayles come on at any point,hopeflly IH will have now realised that Hayles should not be anywhere near he first team

No he didn't get on. And in the aftergame interview I'm sure I heard Ollie say he was a backup to Howard so perhaps the bench is his rightful place for a while now.

Fantastic!!!

It was great to see a solid performance. I think Clem had one of this best games for us today, Hume was all over the place as usual, our starting back 4 played well.

Very impressed with Clapham coming forward, using his experience well.

Howard looked slow at times but did his job well and linked up well with DJ.

Not sure if Zsolt is cut out for this level - maybe it will take time for him to settle however it was still a promising performance from him.

Ollie said he wanted us to play football and we did.

Just hope Dicky and Mattock are OK, before he came off Stearman was immense.

Well Done Leicester

Where did that come from? Get the feck in there!

Alarm set for 9.30 am tomorrow, highlights to watch and then tickets for Cov.

Anyone explain what the feck the Vomitory is? (as printed on the front of the cov tickets)

It was great to see a solid performance. I think Clem had one of this best games for us today, Hume was all over the place as usual, our starting back 4 played well.

Very impressed with Clapham coming forward, using his experience well.

I thought Clemence was pretty good against Watford in the week too, maybe he's finally starting to show us how good he can be. After being shite for the first 4 months he owes us a few performances now.

Also Clapham seems to be not as rubbish as I thought, he does seem better going forward than defensively to me though, which isn't really what he was bought for but there we go.

O.K. own up which TBer phoned up Radio Leicester after the match to complain that we couldn't pass the ball and were certainties for relegation.

What a tawt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670