Not very good are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An eye opener.

Indeed.

To be clear I don't care what you do with your tadger amongst consenting adults. I'd go as far as to say it's absolutely nothing to do with me. I'd hate to think my personal moral code could dictate personal choices, but there you go.

caskey hasn't said anything that I've read in this thread or the match thread that compares to homophobia. Just some understandable bravado and he's been banned.

I warned him by PM after he broke forum rules (and I had to edit one of his posts), but this just seemed to make him want to test my limits. I don't react well to people doing that, particularly if the only reason they're here is to wind people up. Fans of other clubs are welcome, but not if they're just going to spend all their time trolling.

Last edited:
I'll get straight to the point here. We stuffed you at the Amex and tonight we are smashing you again.

Can someone explain to me how the hell you are top as i'm totally baffled. It must be a weak league this year.

The league table never lies you oaf, they are there because they deserve it over the whole season not a couple of games.

The league table never lies you oaf, they are there because they deserve it over the whole season not a couple of games.

In all seriousness Rich has someone told your lot not to try and stay/get in the play offs?

If I could have chosen between beating Brighton twice or winning the league and promotion to the Premier League I think we would all prefer to do the double over Brighton, Alan Young out?

If I could have chosen between beating Brighton twice or winning the league and promotion to the Premier League I think we would all prefer to do the double over Brighton, Alan Young out?

I agree Lako. Season ruined for me.

Pity I missed out on this thread last night, looks like a corker. It was the last game of the season for Timmy & His Magic Stick in the Melton Mowbray Pool League though, so I had waaaaay more important things to do. Shame.

Last edited:
Storm in a tea bag.

Was it what is usually sung to them?: Does your (allegedly not a girl)friend know you are here?

Homophobes are usually gay. Fact.

...and just to add, there is nothing wrong with bowling from the pavilion end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669