Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

First half goals from Nugent and Fernandes.

Some **** from a penalty and then Boateng for them after Schmeichel had been sent off

Nottingham Forest 2 v Leicester City 2

Madness from the keepers cost us. :icon_roll

Re: Forest 2 Leicester 2

Unreal. In shock.

Schmichael a fool and Weale utterly hopeless at all times.

Gutted.

Time and time again 'keepers will stand near the spot and will kick the ball away after a goal, only today did the ref apply the law. Ridiculous. There is absolutely no consistency with refs.

Can't blame any of the players for this in my opinion, the game was ruined by a ****ing egomaniac ref who made a string of absolutely bizarre decisions in the space of about 30 seconds.

Forest can't come out of this game with any credit. We fully deserved the three points today and we have been completely and utterly shafted by some **** of an official.

I can't ****ing believe it.

We played well. Up until the penalty we looked so comfortable.

Never a penalty, and then Schmeichel being a childish idiot.

Don't blame Mills for the penalty.

So pissed off

I can't ****ing believe it.

We played well. Up until the penalty we looked so comfortable.

Never a penalty, and then Schmeichel being a childish idiot.

Don't blame Mills for the penalty.

So pissed off

It didn't look a pen to me.

I remember thinking in the first half how much safer I felt with Schmeichel in goal compared to last season. I could sense what was going to happen as soon as Weale came on.

Certainly the Mills booking was bizarre.

Lots of positives from the performance. Just events conspired against us today.

Still, I do think Kasper was silly to throw the ball after his booking knowing how erratic the ref was.

You can't blame Sven or the substitutions or the tactics for any of this. Up until the penalty we played excellently. I thought all 11 who started played well. Was particularly impressed with Fernandes, Pantsil and the partnership of Nugent and Vassell. But they were all good.

Please bring in a keeper on loan Sven for the next three games.

brain dead from kasper. so avoidable!

It was, but refs never ever give yellow cards for that, so you can understand why he didn't think not to.

I would be appalled if anyone can question Sven or the players after that, but not surprised.

Can't beleive it . What a twat that ref was. Hope they show it in full detail on the Football League ahow. in rezpect of the Kaspar sending off as well. Weal now in for how many games?

You can't blame Sven or the substitutions or the tactics for any of this. Up until the penalty we played excellently. I thought all 11 who started played well. Was particularly impressed with Fernandes, Pantsil and the partnership of Nugent and Vassell. But they were all good.

Please bring in a keeper on loan Sven for the next three games.

Double yellow is only 1 game isn't it?

Last edited:

Time and time again 'keepers will stand near the spot and will kick the ball away after a goal, only today did the ref apply the law. Ridiculous. There is absolutely no consistency with refs.

But he didn't do that - he went sprinting after the ball, picked it up and hurled it as hard as he could into the crowd

Fully justifiable second yellow. Schmeichel is a complete and utter twat

Controlled the game throughout. Pissed away by an incorrect penalty decision, a stupid twatface wanker of a keeper, and the complete and utter ineptitude of Chris Weale

Unbelievable

But he didn't do that - he went sprinting after the ball, picked it up and hurled it as hard as he could into the crowd

Fully justifiable second yellow. Schmeichel is a complete and utter twat

Controlled the game throughout. Pissed away by an incorrect penalty decision, a stupid twatface wanker of a keeper, and the complete and utter ineptitude of Chris Weale

Unbelievable

On the admittedly choppy stream it looked like he booted it down the pitch, but yes it was a silly decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566