Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having checked law 12, handball has to be deliberate. I can't see how that can be construed as deliberate. The sending off is another matter though. Just because other refs might not have given one or other of the yellows doesn't mean this one was wrong to do so. Schmeichel needs to learn from this and not chuck the ball away.

We played excellently for much of the game so take the point and move on. Forest were woeful. They needed the ref on their side to help them out. That ref was abysmal - an utter utter joke. Gutted we didn't see it out but hey, would we have taken a point at the start of the game?

Re: Forest 2 Leicester 2

But he didn't do that - he went sprinting after the ball, picked it up and hurled it as hard as he could into the crowd

Fully justifiable second yellow. Schmeichel is a complete and utter twat

Unbelievable

Young and Stringer still saying Kasper only threw it towards the half way line, not into the crowd????

But he didn't do that - he went sprinting after the ball, picked it up and hurled it as hard as he could into the crowd

Controlled the game throughout. Pissed away by an incorrect penalty decision, a stupid twatface wanker of a keeper, and the complete and utter ineptitude of Chris Weale

Unbelievable

Well said.

The word **** isn't enough. Why the **** did Sven move to a 4-5-1 formation after playing the previous two games and being utter shite? Surely he must know this? Moving to 4-5-1, cost us the game. I'm ****ing fuming. I hope Sven has a long think about this and sorts this ****ing situation out. Play 4-4-2 and we will ****ing win games. ****ing shite.

Young and Stringer still saying Kasper only threw it towards the half way line, not into the crowd????

Then they are wrong

It was a deliberate attempt to slow down the play

Controlled the game throughout. Pissed away by an incorrect penalty decision, a stupid twatface wanker of a keeper, and the complete and utter ineptitude of Chris Weale

Unbelievable

Exactly how I see it.

To PR's post, I agree about Kasper. I think he's a good keeper and feel confident with him between the sticks. But what an idiot today.

Whether you'd usually get booked for that or not (which I think you would, it's different to just punting the ball up field afterwards), having JUST been booked for gamesmanship/dissent, it was a moronic thing to do.

I expected Weale to concede too, although I thought it would be a speculative shot from 40 yards.

Last edited:

That's what I thought I saw. Not taking anything away from it being a stupid thing to do, but against Bristol their 'keeper constantly wasted time, moved goal kicks from one side to the other etc (why on earth did they stop this rule?) and never got booked. I despair at the lack of consistency.

The word **** isn't enough. Why the **** did Sven move to a 4-5-1 formation after playing the previous two games and being utter shite? Surely he must know this? Moving to 4-5-1, cost us the game. I'm ****ing fuming. I hope Sven has a long think about this and sorts this ****ing situation out. Play 4-4-2 and we will ****ing win games. ****ing shite.

For ****s sake, stop talking shit.

Didn't see that change? Was it after Gally went up front for nugent?

Listen. Team played well, Sven didn't do anything wrong. This game was dictated by a bizarre 30 seconds and Chris Weale pretending to be a footballer.

Appalling officiating from a referee who was clearly intent on egotistic authoritarianism.

Up to 75 minutes, you'd have backed us to cruise it. Forest huffed and puffed but we were defensively in control. Then came 'the incident.'

60 seconds of insanity, incompetence or panicking because of the crowd from Moss.

The decision to award a penalty was wrong.
The decision to send off Schmeichel was wrong.

Take either of those out of the question and we'd have been celebrating a first league win at the City Ground since 1972.

Livid.

The referee had obviously decided to get them back into the game as it was never a penalty. Their players objected to every decision but when we did the same we got booked. Sven had set us out in the right way and can have no complaints as without the stupidity from the ref and kasper that was three points. We need to get a loan keeper in for the match kasper misses, Weale shouldn't even be considered as back up if we want to achieve anything.

Also, to those flapper-haters, Weale tried to catch the ball. Had he flapped at it, I'm sure he'd have at least got his fingers to it. That is why 'keepers flap.

Are you joking? The reason we conceded two late goals was down to bizarre refereeing and nothing else - formation and tactics had nothing at all to do with it. If anything, I'd say this is the best I've seen Leicester play for ages and Sven got it spot on today. Did you watch the game? The fact that you think this is somehow down to Sven, the players and their tactics would suggest otherwise.

The referee had obviously decided to get them back into the game as it was never a penalty. Their players objected to every decision but when we did the same we got booked. Sven had set us out in the right way and can have no complaints as without the stupidity from the ref and kasper that was three points. We need to get a loan keeper in for the match kasper misses, Weale shouldn't even be considered as back up if we want to achieve anything.

It is against Bury, so Weale should, in theory, be at his level.

Weale looked like he was totally cacking it coming on to the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669