Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke. Against those ****ing Robbing Hoods as well.

Key points:

Incredibly harsh penalty, Mills clearly not looking at the ball when it hit his hand.

Refereeing was some of the worst I have ever seen, he might as well have been wearing a red shirt.

Our disciplinary problems that were evident in the season's opener came back to haunt us again..

Chris Weale, one thing to do in his time on the pitch is deal with a cross. He can't even do that right, ****ing useless. Get rid.

Right now the positives from the game are lost in a cloud of anger, we bossed them for most of the game, most of our players were great, personally I can only think of Konchesky who had a bad game but King and Vassell really weren't involved much - otherwise everyone else was excellent. We defended well and played some nice football as well as creating some chances and closing down really well all game. But the footballing Gods seem to have it in for us at the minute and they had their right hand man out on the pitch in charge of the game today.

The word **** isn't enough. Why the **** did Sven move to a 4-5-1 formation after playing the previous two games and being utter shite? Surely he must know this? Moving to 4-5-1, cost us the game. I'm ****ing fuming. I hope Sven has a long think about this and sorts this ****ing situation out. Play 4-4-2 and we will ****ing win games. ****ing shite.

This really pisses me off as well, because this is exactly what all of our mongy ****ing muppet fans will be thinking at this very minute.

Weale looked like he was totally cacking it coming on to the pitch.

I think most of us were too!

You know what else is really annoying? My prediction in the pre-match thread was 2-2, with Vassell and Fernandes scoring. I put a £2 bet on it but could only pick one of them as anytime scorer.... sat there for about 10 mins trying to decide, and plumped for Vassell. I'd have won £120 if I'd gone the other way! D'oh!

Also, to those flapper-haters, Weale tried to catch the ball. Had he flapped at it, I'm sure he'd have at least got his fingers to it. That is why 'keepers flap.

Bollocks, he tried to punch it and got nowhere near.

The plus point (before those events I dont want to discuss anymore) is that we were playing really well, much improved from the last game I saw (Reading). Maybe SGE will now see this as his best team and stop tinkering!

I'm sorry, but i'm incredibly pissed off at this current time. I may regret saying all of these things in a couple days but for now I'm going to be incredibly stubborn and pissed off

Everyone is pissed off, but they're not obsessing over formations.

Last edited:
Also, to those flapper-haters, Weale tried to catch the ball. Had he flapped at it, I'm sure he'd have at least got his fingers to it. That is why 'keepers flap.

Weale tried to get a hand on it and tip it away. He couldn't have caught it

He failed miserably, the useless flapping twat

I'm sorry, but i'm incredibly pissed off at this current time. I may regret saying all of these things in a couple days but for now I'm going to be incredibly stubborn and pissed off

Everyone's furious, but unlike you we can recognise that City put in a good performance today and were it not for the actions of a mental referee, we'd be looking at at 2-0 victory and three points. Whereas you somehow think it's down to the players and the management.

To be honest it was so bad I'm not entirely sure what the **** he was doing. Either way he only went for it with one hand. Maybe he just thought, 'I'd better flop on the floor so it looks like I'm doing something useful'...

Everyone's furious, but unlike you we can recognise that City put in a good performance today and were it not for the actions of a mental referee, we'd be looking at at 2-0 victory and three points. Whereas you somehow think it's down to the players and the management.

And the formation, dont forget the formation.

kasper didnt know he was booked

To be fair neither did I!

It was pretty harsh to book him for throwing the ball away anyway, it's something you don't often see especially when the game is restarting after a goal so it's not really wasting any time. But I was flabbergasted when it said he had already been booked for trying to delay the penalty too. The referee was just plain biast today and the linesmen on some occasions weren't much better. There were numerous free kicks that we didn't get that should have gone our way, and the ridiculously harsh awarding of a penalty and sending off of Kasper double blow really turned the game on it's head.

Can't see why he'd be bothered about it tbh, it'd just add another 3 mins onto the added time

Not the players, players put in a very good shift. I question the formation Sven chose after we were cruising. I have calmed now, so realise it was definitely to do with the referee, but I still don't see why he changed to 4-5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669