Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just broke a personal hoodoo - I posted in a match thread and we won. I did post quite a lot though so maybe that's what is needed - bet you're all pleased about that.

Update the table on the right ----->
It's wrong! We're 6th!

I actually want to cry.

So happy for my club. Chuffed to bloody bits.

Will be tough against Watford but every chance of making the final.

Amazing day and result.

I'm still well arsed off with the stunning drop in form but we got our ****ing lottery ticket.

3 games. Premier league. Simples.

Also, **** off forest.

wheeeee!

When we scored the third, the place went as crazy as I can remember anywhere going, ever. It was right up there with kingy's goal in the play-offs at Cardiff. Today has been a special, special day.

If anyone can post radio Leicester commentary or a link to it, I would love to hear it.

When we scored the third, the place went as crazy as I can remember anywhere going, ever. It was right up there with kingy's goal in the play-offs at Cardiff. Today has been a special, special day.

If anyone can post radio Leicester commentary or a link to it, I would love to hear it.

I would've killed to be there. Last time I went to forest ground we got dicked 4-0.

Glorious day for the away support.

Our game sounded like a crazy one where either side could have scored ten goals. In the end, we finally had a late goal go for us at the Shitty Ground. Notts Florist usually do that sort of thing to us as demonstrated earlier this season with Cox's penalty at our place snatching them an undeserved point. I envy those that were there today.

We must give thanks to Blackpool today too. What we did today was only as good as them against Bolton. Sounds like they stood up well against a desperate opposition. They didn't need to do that. Fair play to Paul Ince's men.

Watford will now be a fascinating encounter. They've outplayed, and beaten, us twice this season. Last Friday, they looked like they could destroy our defence at will. Yet, they have a soft underbelly if we can only find a way of exposing it. Irrespective of how poor we are generally at the moment, they will be gutted and a fast start against them on Thursday could prove decisive. Please no horrible defensive approach akin to the shambolic set up against Cardiff last time we were in this position. If we go for it, you never know. I still have absolutely no faith in our manager but I will shout and scream for my team on Thursday night.

The last time a side sneaked into the play offs with such a low points total against the odds was a certain side in 1996. They went on to get to Wembley against Palarse and a wonderful era was born. Maybe, just maybe.

After 61 years of supporting (the last 54 as a S/T holder) I think that this season could well be my last for attending live matches. The last 4 years I have enjoyed the great conessions I received from the club as a disabled senior citizen and the space I use on a disabled platform.

Sadly my mobility is worsening and I was not looking forward to giving up the ticket that has been such a big influence in my leisure time planning for such a long time.

Like a large number of supporters I was looking forward to a great season , if it was to be my last then it would be a gud'n. After the recent string of iffy performances and results I feared that my lasting memories would be negative ones but now , whatever happens, I am a happy old man.

I truly feel that this performance is just the tonic for us to go on now and return to the next level.

All the best for the last THREE games....... Greatness will return.......

Tony.

BBC Final Score are showing some highlights now - not sure if we'll be on, but worth a watch just in case!

"Knockaert. Knockaert. Knockaert's through. Should score. To Wood. Must score. Chips it over. Knockaertttttttt. GOAL!!!!!!!!!!"

What Stringer said:

What I thought:

Knockaert.

He'll **** up.

Knockaert.

Taken too long, he'll **** up.

Knockaert's through.

OMG, I wonder if he'll lob it over the bar or run it out of play?

Should score.

He won't.

To Wood.

Oh Christ! Why didn't he shoot, the ****ing twat?!

Must score.

Now Wood really won't score, the ****.

Chips it over.

Oh you absolutely useless ****. Pearson out! Woods out! Sack the board! ****s, the lot of them - ****ing ****s.

Knockaertttttttt. GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing beautiful French bastard. \o/

Allez Les Bleus! Allez Les Bleus! Allez Les Bleus!

Stringer has finally gone mental.

After 61 years of supporting (the last 54 as a S/T holder) I think that this season could well be my last for attending live matches. The last 4 years I have enjoyed the great conessions I received from the club as a disabled senior citizen and the space I use on a disabled platform.

Sadly my mobility is worsening and I was not looking forward to giving up the ticket that has been such a big influence in my leisure time planning for such a long time.

Like a large number of supporters I was looking forward to a great season , if it was to be my last then it would be a gud'n. After the recent string of iffy performances and results I feared that my lasting memories would be negative ones but now , whatever happens, I am a happy old man.

I truly feel that this performance is just the tonic for us to go on now and return to the next level.

All the best for the last THREE games....... Greatness will return.......

Tony.

:038:

Were I to be a betting man, I'd have City to beat Palace 8-7 at Wembley! A crazy season: we don't deserve it - WHO CARES! :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669