Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some our performances this year have been comedy gold, not tedious.

But agree with the point, let’s not revise history about the entirety of Brendan’s reign. We have played some wonderful football at times, and had two of our best ever PL seasons, a cup semi final and an FA Cup win.
That’s not defending the calamity of the here and now. But it’s certainly not been tedious.

This season I have enjoyed the Man U, Liverpool (home), Watford and Newcastle games. But in general I do agree those are the exceptions - when we've been bad we've been awful. Don't think I've enjoyed an away game this season and I don't think that will change on Thursday. The way this season has happened with the mountain of injuries, an out of touch manager and the postponements hasn't helped. Even pre winning the league I felt a lot more connected/invested in the club than I do now. Spoilt? Probably. I don't know how I'll feel once Vardy, Schmeichel and Albrighton are gone.

Most games for the first half of the season last season and the season before. We played quick attacking football and scored lots of goals.
Next you’ll be telling me we won 4-1 under Martin Allen.

Winning at Man U last season, winning at Man City last season, winning at Arsenal last season, winning at Tottenham last season, battering Liverpool last season, beating Chelsea twice last season…
Beating Man U this season, and beating them in the cup last year…..

I’m a season ticket holder, there have been loads.

Of course there have, people have gone ****ing mental on here

Have there been moments of pure magic in the last few seasons - yes of course there have you stupid twats, where the **** have you been ? Words can’t describe how stupid you are if you believe anything else

Is Brendan, right now, a complete and utter **** - yes of course he is, what the **** have you been watching recently. Words can’t describe how much of a complete **** he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566