Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t BN going on about banning kids or something a few months back?

I recall a rant a couple of years ago about the number of empty seats in the Family Stand.

I do think we should encourage younger supporters to attend, even at the expense of older fans. The KP is ageing together in an unhealthy way in my opinion. There has to be a way of enabling the growth of the 14-40 age group into the ground without just waiting for people to die.

I recall a rant a couple of years ago about the number of empty seats in the Family Stand.

I do think we should encourage younger supporters to attend, even at the expense of older fans. The KP is ageing together in an unhealthy way in my opinion. There has to be a way of enabling the growth of the 14-40 age group into the ground without just waiting for people to die.
**** me, I’m still in the ‘younger’ category

Just listening again to Simon Jordan, something I feel needs reiterating is that this wouldn't be something out of blue. BR should have/would have seen this some time ago. His frustration boiled over yesterday but ultimately it's his failure for not having dealt with it before now. That's why he's there.

I think I'm shifting my vote to 'out'.

With footage of the incidents all over social media they'll be some squeaky bum time over the next couple of weeks

Are those empty seats all around where you sit per chance?

With footage of the incidents all over social media they'll be some squeaky bum time over the next couple of weeks
Hopefully they will get their heads kicked in. Thick bastards like that never learn via the easy route.

We have loads of young fans - the Family Stand is pretty big, the Union FS guys in the corner, and it’s still mainly youths in L1

And there are loads of 14-40s still in the Kop.

We also have loads of fans who have been through thick and thin with the Club for fifty plus years - and lots of them go away regularly.

Ridiculous foootball snobbery to suggest one lot is better than the other

Our support is horribly stale.

We have one of the oldest season ticket average ages in the league.

The club reserves seats for coach 1 types like in the photo.

Other clubs have those areas as the loudest vocal areas of their support.

Our support is horribly stale.

We have one of the oldest season ticket average ages in the league.

The club reserves seats for coach 1 types like in the photo.

Other clubs have those areas as the loudest vocal areas of their support.

Most of the noisiest ****ers are in the 35-55 bracket, from what I’ve seen recently

Apart from Union FS, the youngsters hardly make a sound

Most of the noisiest ****ers are in the 35-55 bracket, from what I’ve seen recently

Apart from Union FS, the youngsters hardly make a sound
Too busy acting like ****s in the concourse for their Instagram videos

They then do **** all during the game.

The club is in a complete ****ing state, we’ve just been humiliated by our local rivals, three of our players partied after it…yet BN is concerned about the age of our supporters.

Jesus wept

The club is in a complete ****ing state, we’ve just been humiliated by our local rivals, three of our players partied after it…yet BN is concerned about the age of our supporters.

Jesus wept
I do hope you're not too old to be a poster on here? You need to be young, and also a massive fan who goes to all the games blah blah.. What Homer said was spot on, as ever. We should respect the fans who are still supporting the club in to their golden years.

Humiliated? One game of football. Bollocks is that humiliation. It's one game.

Humiliated? One game of football. Bollocks is that humiliation. It's one game.
Sorry losing 1-4 (could have been 1-6) to a club a division below you who are also one of our greatest rivals is not humiliating?

You didn’t find it humiliating? I’m pleased for you, but I ****ing did.
Nope. One ****ing game. I spoke to my Forest supporting mate after the game and he was absolutely spot on. No bragging, no ridiculous childish remarks. Just a game of football that they won and we lost. Considering recent history Forest fans would be a little short sighted to gloat over this one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669