Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why, he’s been like that most of the season. On 5 Live, when he wasn’t stroking his own ego about how he gave Jed his debut, Woodgate kept going on about how “Leicester need to find a way to get Tielemans on the ball”. Bollocks, Tielemans himself needs to find a way to ****ing influence a game, and not in a ‘I’ll give the ball to the opposition so they can score the winner’ kind of way’.

This version of Tielemans will be no loss at all. In fact, if he isn’t one of the players that Rodgers was referring to, then he should be.
I didn't know the team before watching the game. The commentator said 'Tielemans' and I was amazed as it was the first time his name was mentioned and I didn't know he was playing.

I looked at the clock on the screen. It was 15 minutes. Says it all really.

I said on a here a few weeks ago how he was overrated given his lack of performance this season and got shouted down. I knew I was right.

One player who I will give some credit to is Maddison. I felt like he looked like he was digging in, trying to make things happen, tracking back and dropping deep to try and get involved.

He was certainly giving it a go, which is more than can be said most of the rest of them.
No. He is a whinging git who pisses off the referee by constant moaning and complaining. Yes he gets fouled a lot and the opposition go after him but he needs to grow some bollocks and toughen up.

Also how the **** has anyone been thinking Danny Ward should replace Kasper in goal this season?!

Can't put all the blame for this game at his door but I thought he was ****ing dreadful.
Agreed. I’ve been one of these at times but Ward did an excellent job yesterday of confirming he’s not up to it.

Also how the **** has anyone been thinking Danny Ward should replace Kasper in goal this season?!

Can't put all the blame for this game at his door but I thought he was ****ing dreadful.

Correct. He's a horrible keeper technically and has been stealing a living here. I couldn't believe it when we gave him a new long term contract not long ago.

Agreed. I’ve been one of these at times but Ward did an excellent job yesterday of confirming he’s not up to it.

Yep

Those who genuinely believed he could replace Schmeichel must now realise they were hopelessly wrong

Nowhere ****ing near good enough

Yep

Those who genuinely believed he could replace Schmeichel must now realise they were hopelessly wrong

The pathetic attempt at his near post to stop the second goal was laughable. Schmeichel would have flown out and the ball would have been nowhere immediately.

No. He is a whinging git who pisses off the referee by constant moaning and complaining. Yes he gets fouled a lot and the opposition go after him but he needs to grow some bollocks and toughen up.
None of this bothers me. Some of the best players on Earth spend their time whining at referees. I think he and Barnes were the only ones trying to make anything happen yesterday. They may not have played that well but they were trying to make things work. The rest of them couldn't give a flying ****. Rodgers called out Justin and Ndidi for their effort but not Maddison. Well, Ndidi and Justin may have been more physical but the created nothing at all and contributed to some horrible, horrible defending. At least Maddison and Barnes looked to get us going.

Yep

Imagine getting nutmegged by a 12 year old on TV and then hosting a party all night

Just been pinged by the NHS app, telling me I was in contact with someone at yesterdays match who has since tested positive for Covid!!!

I agree, unless Barnes was injured, I couldn't see any reason to pull him off.
Just been pinged by the NHS app, telling me I was in contact with someone at yesterdays match who has since tested positive for Covid!!!
You got closer to someone than our entire defensive unit did in that case.

Just coming back to this to say Daniel Amartey, what the ****. It’s one thing being an irredeemably shit defender but suddenly deciding to become an additional attacker for the opposition is cosmic ****ing insanity. His was one of the absolute worst performances I’ve seen in a Leicester shirt in a number of years.

Just coming back to this to say Daniel Amartey, what the ****. It’s one thing being an irredeemably shit defender but suddenly deciding to become an additional attacker for the opposition is cosmic ****ing insanity. His was one of the absolute worst performances I’ve seen in a Leicester shirt in a number of years.

Did you watch Lookman yesterday….

Woah, steady on their tiger. There's some serious contenders for that particular title.
including in yesterdays match
And only yesterday’s match. Seriously, we’ve seen some unforgivable shit over the years but Big Dan yesterday was genuinely a sub-0/10 performance. Not only did he not add anything of any value to the team, not only did he also subtract from the team by refusing to defend in any circumstances, he literally provided the assist for what was essentially the winning goal. In 30+ years of watching LCFC yesterday was the first time I’ve witnessed one of “our players” playing better for the opposition than he ever has for us.

Lad should be sacked.

Amartey is useless. He's always one game away from a cock up. Any defence with him in it is suspect. Not a PL player.

What was Ward doing for their fourth as well? He was in totally the wrong position. Not a PL player.

Thomas was terrible, no composure and kept getting beat down the line. He could become a PL defender but he's nowhere near consistent enough for now. Should be on loan in the Championship.

Lookman. People saying he's been a good addition and we should sign him permanently. Complete nonsense. He's a second rate winger who does all his best work after he loses the ball. Not a PL player.

Four of them obviously well below the level necessary. However all of them keep getting talked up for a rare decent performance. Just like that dipshit Choudhury or Perez. Add in the hopeless pair from Southampton - Vestergaard and Bertrand and that's a load of garbage clogging the squad up.

Then there is Soyuncu and Tielemans who can't wait to get away and are playing like being here is a torment.

A couple of months ago I said that our better players wouldn't be able to continue to carry the team forever. Eventually, they get sick of their efforts being undermined by idiots and their own levels drop.

We're now seeing that. Add in a manager that can't stick to a plan for more than 20 minutes and a medical team trained by Harold Shipman and we are where we are.

It's a mess in need of a new leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670