Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twats. These aren't pubs that are even football pubs, you're more likely to have families, groups of women and couples in them, particularly Fat Cat, not that that really matters.
Fat Cats is a family pub and was full of families and women with kids but the other one they had a go at - Cross Keys, is a Forest pub but not when they attacked it. If they wanted a reaction then they should have tried it on at the Poet's Corner in the Meadows.
And as for the fat dickhead that attacked the players....

Fat Cats is a family pub and was full of families and women with kids but the other one they had a go at - Cross Keys, is a Forest pub but not when they attacked it. If they wanted a reaction then they should have tried it on at the Poet's Corner in the Meadows.
And as for the fat dickhead that attacked the players....
I’ve lived in Nottingham in two separate spells, pre-kids and with kids, so know where they both are well. I’ve been in Cross Keys a lot but, as you say, by then the Forest fans wouldn’t have been in there. I know it’s not really the point, as they’re twats for doing it regardless, but they’ve gone to safe targets on both counts, just in different ways.

Spot on. Some media types are starting to get it.

Just watched it and Simon Jordan is on the money I also agree with Murphy the players could not give a shit and have not for a while. This does not absolve BR in anyway he has been found wanting tactically time and time again.

Absolutely spot on from Simon Jordan - completely nailed it

Thing is - would BR be listening and, more to the point, would he take it onboard? I suspect not.

A problem might be identified but that doesn't mean its solved.

Where tf do we go from here?

Thing is - would BR be listening and, more to the point, would he take it onboard? I suspect not.

A problem might be identified but that doesn't mean its solved.

Where tf do we go from here?

It will continue until he's sacked now. There might be a positive result here and there. After all, we do have plenty of good players. But the trend is set and BR won't change.

We will slide until he is stopped.

I've thought about this for a while now. We could do with freshening up our travelling support. It looked like a fecking Saga coach trip yesterday. Embarrassing.

20220207_165443.jpg

I've thought about this for a while now. We could do with freshening up our travelling support. It looked like a fecking Saga coach trip yesterday. Embarrassing.

View attachment 16605
Much rather we get shot of the likes of those pricks smashing the city up and that brainless fat **** who ran on the pitch. Let’s hope he spent the afternoon getting his fat empty fat drunk fat head kicked in down the police station.

Much rather we get shot of the likes of those pricks smashing the city up and that brainless fat **** who ran on the pitch. Let’s hope he spent the afternoon getting his fat empty fat drunk fat head kicked in down the police station.
Whilst I completely agree, there is a problem with young people being able to access tickets - especially for matches which you need to already have a season ticket to have a chance of buying before we take into account the price of the matchday ticket. Hopefully the stadium expansion and, fingers crossed, safe standing zones can help with that, but that's a long way off.

Yeah let’s stop those horrid old ****s who have been supporting the Club for 50/60 years from getting tickets

Bunch of complete bastards, they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670