Get in to them and remember the 5-1.

Re: Leicester City -V- F*r*s*

----------------------Weale----------------------

Morrison--------Hobbs--------Brown--------Berner

------Solano---------King--------Wellens---------

---N'Guessan------------------------------Dyer---
-------------------Waghorn-----------------------

Oh dear, Jeff will have a go at you for this thread title. ;)

Last edited:

Big game. But worth remembering that it is only worth 3 points. Anywhere in the top six will do me. Anything less at this point and I will admit to being disappointed.

That said, if we beat them maybe we will fancy a run at the top two!!

Result?

72-0 Loads of Ian Woan own goals, just for the tongue twisting element.

Obviously the majority on here will believe that Leicester should/will win.
:102: Don't know where you get that impression, Willlow. You always seem to assume everyone else on here is a complete mongie.

I hope we feck them good and proper, but in reality I'd be happy to get a point out of it.

You should put the full name of the opposition rather than a slang name as if someone wants to search for it in the future they will not find it etc.

I've made the mistake in the past too. ;)

Last edited:

You should put the full name of the opposition rather than a slang name as if someone wants to search for it in the future they will not find it etc.

I've made the mistake in the past too. ;)

OOOOoooops

Don't know why people are bigging this game up so much, granted I don't like forest wankers but its only three points if we win or lose. Having said this if we win I will be over the moon and if we lose I will be gutted but that applies to most games in the league season, I predice a 1-1 draw, Waghorn for us. Anything but a defeat don't let these wankers take 6 points off us.

I see this being a draw, which I would take at this point.

Please please beat them scumbags tho.

Don't know why people are bigging this game up so much, granted I don't like forest wankers but its only three points if we win or lose. Having said this if we win I will be over the moon and if we lose I will be gutted but that applies to most games in the league season, I predice a 1-1 draw, Waghorn for us. Anything but a defeat don't let these wankers take 6 points off us.

I agree this game isn't that significant in our season, points w*s*. We are 4pts ahead of 7th with a game in hand so we can afford a couple of bung results and playing one of the best in the division it wouldn't be at all disastrous if we lost, certainty this game is nothing like make or break.

But I think people just built it up because they want revenge from earlier this season. I am entirely apathetic towards Forest but I can understand why some people are building this game up as the biggest game of the season, on a purely emotional level if nothing else, earlier this season must've hurt like hell to those who had to go to work or whatever with Forest fans the next day and they just want their own back.

Last edited:
If we put in another Newcastle-esque performance then I think anything's possible.

Just put a few bob on the vbetting for a City win. Seems I'm in a minority (nothing new there then!)

125 vcash upto now on City win, 2025 on Forest, you fickle bastarads, you know who you are......You should be ashamed of yourselves.....get the birch twigs out (again)

Just put a few bob on the vbetting for a City win. Seems I'm in a minority (nothing new there then!)

125 vcash upto now on City win, 2025 on Forest, you fickle bastarads, you know who you are......You should be ashamed of yourselves.....get the birch twigs out (again)

Fickle bastarads how?
Pessimistic bastarads maybe, but hardly fickle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673