Nottingham Forest (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastards plural? All that vcash on a Forest win is just one person's bet.

You guys don't seem overly confident, w ehave just lost 4 away games on the bounce so are due a win or mebbe a draw.

2-0 to the good guys

You guys don't seem overly confident, w ehave just lost 4 away games on the bounce so are due a win or mebbe a draw.

2-0 to the good guys

"Interesting" Tree facts:

• they are former European champions
  • they have lost four consecutive away matches 1-0, including away to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs
  • they are out of the European Cup, which they won twice
  • since the game at Peterborough at the beginning of October the side to score first has never lost - this period includes a win over and a defeat to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs
  • they wear red
  • they are not in Nottingham
  • they won the European Cup twice

All very impressive, apart from the defeat to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs.

• they have lost four consecutive away matches 1-0, including away to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs
  • since the game at Peterborough at the beginning of October the side to score first has never lost - this period includes a win over and a defeat to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs
  • they wear red

All very impressive, apart from the defeat to the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred Chavs.

You missed out the recent loss to the stinking, filth ridden, chav bastards.

• they wear red

:icon_lol:

Though I thought it was county who wasn't from Nottingham, not Forest?

You've obviously never been there or you'd have noticed that County's ground is on the city side of the river.

Only time I've been there was that game earlier this season, saw the County's ground other side of the river, no idea which side of the river though. I just assumed County was in Nottinghamshire as opposed to Nottingham, because Forest fans get pissed off if you say Notts Forest as opposed to Nottm Forest.

Last edited:
Only time I've been there was that game earlier this season, saw the County's ground other side of the river, no idea which side of the river though. I just assumed County was in Nottinghamshire as opposed to Nottingham, because Forest fans get pissed off if you say Notts Forest as opposed to Nottm Forest.

Nope. The one called Nottingham is in Notts, and vice versa.

• they wear red

Indeed, and I had the pleasure of being at both finals

The back four need to be on there game to keep that little goofy shit earnshaw quiet.
Going for 1-0 morrison

And Nottm isn't even a word!! They are inbreds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669