Nottingham Forest v Leicester, 4/5/2013

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Re: Go Away

Just called and got a ticket, less than 800 left I think.

I trust that members and 'general sale' are already making arrangements to obtain their tickets from the alternative source that still has many more than 800 tickets available.

Lako42

I trust that members and 'general sale' are already making arrangements to obtain their tickets from the alternative source that still has many more than 800 tickets available.
I would certainly imagine so.

Hazzman

Oddly Forest aren't selling tickets for Bridgford Lower....appears to me they are awaiting to see if they have demand to sell it themselves, if not it will come to us.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Oddly Forest aren't selling tickets for Bridgford Lower....appears to me they are awaiting to see if they have demand to sell it themselves, if not it will come to us.

If that does come to fruition, I wonder if they will allow people with tickets for the Brian Clough Upper to relocate to the Bridgford Lower.
:icon_wink

homer

Not loooking good for us part-time pete category three losers, then, is it ?

Poopants

fox58

I've not missed a F****t away game since my first visit there in January 1972, ironically our only league win there in the last 40 odd years.

Biffa Bacon

Sold out before P3 day, we don't have 2000 P1 & P2 holders so I guess the club have given hundreds to the box holders.

GazLCFC

Sold out before P3 day, we don't have 2000 P1 & P2 holders so I guess the club have given hundreds to the box holders.
I was told that there would only be c.1200 tickets going on sale to supporter. Corporates were being given plenty. Bloke I know offered me 2, so he got at least 4.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I was told that there would only be c.1200 tickets going on sale to supporters. Corporates were being given plenty.
I don't believe that. City announced only last week that "Tickets will be sold strictly in accordance with the LCFC Priority Ticket Scheme and will be sold strictly on the basis of one ticket per eligible supporter.", so unless there is some part to the LCFC Priority Ticket Scheme that the club isn't telling us about whoever told you these lies must have got it wrong.

Meanwhile other supporters will risk life and limb sitting where they hadn't oughta sit.

Last edited:

Biffa Bacon

Ŷ
I don't believe that. City announced only last week that "Tickets will be sold strictly in accordance with the LCFC Priority Ticket Scheme and will be sold strictly on the basis of one ticket per eligible supporter.", so unless there is some part to the LCFC Priority Ticket Scheme that the club isn't telling us about whoever told you these lies must have got it wrong.

Meanwhile other supporters will risk life and limb sitting where they hadn't oughta sit.
And those of us in the away end will have to put up with all the corporate arseholes and their mates.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Just checked, we did. 11 games we exceeded 2,000 away fans.
I'd be astonished if it was the same 2000 every time though. It's been known for years that City have allowed the priority system to be openly and obviously abused and blatantly disregarded for quite some time (Northampton away anyone?), and this has been a contributing factor in my decision not to deal with them this season.

Biffa Bacon

I'd be astonished if it was the same 2000 every time though. It's been known for years that City have allowed the priority system to be openly and obviously abused and blatantly disregarded for quite some time (Northampton away anyone?), and this has been a contributing factor in my decision not to deal with them this season.
It's renewals time for the boxes, does anyone honestly think that a box holder who requests 20-50 tickets is going to be told he can't have them? The fact they then pass these tickets on without vetting the recipients is a concern and I'm surprised the safety group at Nottingham aren't more bothered by this.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
It's renewals time for the boxes, does anyone honestly think that a box holder who requests 20-50 tickets is going to be told he can't have them? The fact they then pass these tickets on without vetting the recipients is a concern and I'm surprised the safety group at Nottingham aren't more bothered by this.

I'd be surprised if the safety group at Nottingham know about it. I'm also surprised that the evidence suggests that they care little about the number of City fans who will be in areas of the ground set aside for home supporters.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I'd be surprised if the safety group at Nottingham know about it. I'm also surprised that the evidence suggests that they care little about the number of City fans who will be in areas of the ground set aside for home supporters.
This could easily have been foreseen: the allocation of such an absurdly small number of tickets for away fans to a local derby on the last day of the season made it more or less inevitable and NFFC should have been strongly advised against creating a potentially dangerous situation. Whether they were or not, they've gone ahead and done it anyway.

Hazzman

Agreed, particularly as three of those games were the cup trips to Forest, Norwich and Chelsea.

I had the same problem as I do always at the start of the season. Our system says 'priority 3', well it's fucking not here's my ticket stubs (except this season I forgot one therefore I'd to say p3.).

This season I think I've gone six away games. Everything is fucking effort when it comes to LCFC ticketing.

Same situation will occur for Bournemouth away next season.

Like Biffa, I've had a box holder say he can get me away tickets very easy.

Rich B

This could easily have been foreseen: the allocation of such an absurdly small number of tickets for away fans to a local derby on the last day of the season made it more or less inevitable and NFFC should have been strongly advised against creating a potentially dangerous situation. Whether they were or not, they've gone ahead and done it anyway.
No they haven't, they have simply given a set number of tickets to the away team. If said supporters of the away team make themselves known in the home section they will be dealt with accordingly.

Now that Mark Arthur ( ex CEO ) has departed ( sacked ) the club doesn't give up home advantage to away teams anymore.

Lako42

Now that Mark Arthur ( ex CEO ) has departed ( sacked ) the club doesn't give up home advantage to away teams anymore.
Home advantage? None of your fans wanted to turn up to the game, we were more than willing to turn up and support our team in your absence and with Forest being a business they took the money.

If you lot could only muster a measly 10,000 this time around I'm quite sure you would provide us with a few more seats.

Lako42

I have got my ticket through a box holder, I am really looking forward to being surrounded by corporate morons who will offer no support and certainly no atmosphere :(

Biffa Bacon

I have got my ticket through a box holder, I am really looking forward to being surrounded by corporate morons who will offer no support and certainly no atmosphere :(
At the Chelsea cup game the corporate tickets seemed to have been sold to a load of ex baby squad idiots, made the area of the ground we were in a bit interesting.

How many posts would you like to see on each page?

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest posts