Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 3 new posters in the last week or so? This year's newcomer of the year award is going to be hotly contested after all.

Was it better or worse than getting murdered?

Stick to the list

Where incest is more serious than paedophilia, and being mugged is worse than being raped

And being robbed is far far worse, than being murdered, of course

Last edited:
What's happening? We have an influx of newcomers that is beyond belief! I've lost count now, but I think it must be at least 3 so far this year. NOTY will be a tough category in the TB Awards!

Is that 3 new posters in the last week or so? This year's newcomer of the year award is going to be hotly contested after all.

What's happening? We have an influx of newcomers that is beyond belief! I've lost count now, but I think it must be at least 3 so far this year. NOTY will be a tough category in the TB Awards!
Slowest typer of the year however, will be no contest.

Are they all of the fairer race?

It'll be nice to get some new DNA into the breeding program as well

It'll be nice to get some new DNA into the breeding program as well
Ture. The results of inbreeding we've seen lately are quite scary.

Last edited:

Christ leading a racist chant.

Has the education system dropped that low that someone of your distinction Blaarev struggles to ''get past'' three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669