Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester FAC R4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Burnley started their winter break about 5 weeks ago.

No.

The winter break started a couple of years ago (they staggered it over two weeks, so there were five games each weekend)

Last year's was cancelled due to the shortened season caused by Covid.

Yes, I remember now, Jan/Feb 2020 seems like an awful long time ago.

No.

The winter break started a couple of years ago (they staggered it over two weeks, so there were five games each weekend)

Last year's was cancelled due to the shortened season caused by Covid.

I assumed it was the winter break, but thought it had usually been staggered like you say. But I couldn't see any Premier League games this weekend?

We now have a winter break because Liverpool moaned about fixture pile ups. Then Liverpool had loads of covid cases when they didn't actually have covid cases, causing fixture pile ups....it's a funny old game.

I've got Cardiff v Forest on. I can't say that my attention is entirely focused on it as it's just no good.

However, I've seen enough to know that we should beat them with ease next week. They have no players with any notable talent. Any simple passing sequences will rip them to shreds. They cannot cope with pace.

I've absolutely no idea how they've been getting results on this viewing. The Championship must be full of complete dross.

I've got Cardiff v Forest on. I can't say that my attention is entirely focused on it as it's just no good.

However, I've seen enough to know that we should beat them with ease next week. They have no players with any notable talent. Any simple passing sequences will rip them to shreds. They cannot cope with pace.

I've absolutely no idea how they've been getting results on this viewing. The Championship must be full of complete dross.
That’s what Arsenal thought

Their back line is constantly out of position - it’s really quite fascinating to watch

Comfortable home win next Sunday

Forest manager looks absolutely hammered

I thought Arsenal were over confident
They put zero effort into the game from start to finish.

They were absolutely ****ing woeful.

If our attitude is right we should do them easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673