Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester FAC R4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Cardiff v Forest on. I can't say that my attention is entirely focused on it as it's just no good.

However, I've seen enough to know that we should beat them with ease next week. They have no players with any notable talent. Any simple passing sequences will rip them to shreds. They cannot cope with pace.

I've absolutely no idea how they've been getting results on this viewing. The Championship must be full of complete dross.
Not very good was it?
Presume you'll have no problem turning us over then.....

Not very good was it?
It wasn't a great spectacle and yes we will definitely be favourites to turn you over. But... this is football and us Leicester fans only know too well how it can throw up huge surprises.

How are you guys feeling about this fixture? Any injury issues?

My tree hugging mate has us down for a 1-3 win. I have us down for a 2-3 win. All ****ing irrelevant but I shall enjoy a beer Sunday and a trip down memory lane.

Not very good was it?
While I'm sure we all agree that a team in the middle of the EPL should beat a team in the middle of the Championship, I don't see much confidence on this forum - and having watched us play I can understand why!

There'll be an opportunity for your lot if ours don't turn up with their absolute best attitudes on and control the game from kick off, and that's not something we've seen much of lately.

Things seem to have really turned around for Forest though, do you think there might be a promotion push?

If Forest don't score against us then that will be the confirmation that they are indeed, absolutely ****ing shit.

Our CBs will shit themselves if they start with Davis/Davies up front which seems likely as I think Grabban got injured against Cardiff.

Looking forward to it but also nervous as if we don't turn up, they could really turn us over as a loss would be embarrassing enough but 2+ goal defeat will almost be as bad as the Spurs capitulation.

It would be great if we smashed them but I just can't see it happening and almost certain that we won't keep a clean sheet.

It wasn't a great spectacle and yes we will definitely be favourites to turn you over. But... this is football and us Leicester fans only know too well how it can throw up huge surprises.

How are you guys feeling about this fixture? Any injury issues?
Feeling pretty blasé about it to be honest. On paper you should beat us but who knows.
Grabban is out for the next six weeks which doesn't help but Kieran Davis is a big unit and has scored in last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669