Pre Match Nottingham Forest vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a good result for Forest. Can't see us beating them anyhow, just look at our relegation form run, we hardly deserve this mircale, would be very nice but can't see it. My money is on Forest to nick a playoff spot.

A draw would be an okay result for us keep the bastards down!

Was a good result for Forest. Can't see us beating them anyhow, just look at our relegation form run, we hardly deserve this mircale, would be very nice but can't see it. My money is on Forest to nick a playoff spot.

A draw would be an okay result for us keep the bastards down!

you gotta have faith

Millwall v Palace finished 0-0, so we now can't finish above Palace. Forest still could though, so it's a good result for them.

Booed by the fans as he took his time getting off the pitch and now in trouble with the manager after going straight down the tunnel instead of taking a seat back on the bench.

It was Burnley.& your memory is at fault.I was at the game & could barely move behind the goal we were so rammed in.The ground was full,biggest attendance of the season.Up to & including some bloke sat on the roof of the East Stand dressed as a caveman.
The anti climax came from the FA investigation into the pitch invasion at the Derby/Fulham game which meant we had to wait 3 weeks to have our promotion confirmed.But the day of the game was a carnival atmosphere in bright,warm sunshine spoiled only by our inability to score against a piss poor side.

That last part sounds awfully familiar.Mind you,it did then.

I've thought on this. I'm certain that there were big empty spaces at the end of the Double Decker ( East side). However - at that time there were some peculiar seating arrangements which i think may have led to under selling of seats in the Double Decker. For instance if seats had been allocated to Burnley supporters etc etc.

My take on the game was that it was strangely boring - given the situation.

I've thought on this. I'm certain that there were big empty spaces at the end of the Double Decker ( East side). However - at that time there were some peculiar seating arrangements which i think may have led to under selling of seats in the Double Decker. For instance if seats had been allocated to Burnley supporters etc etc.

My take on the game was that it was strangely boring - given the situation.

Over 29k in the ground that day to cap a season where the average attendance was under 13k. Your confusion re Bolton/Burnley may be due to the fact that our penultimate home game was against Bolton and this too was a 0-0 draw - and on that day there were just under 14k in attendance.

I'm convinced that Peterborough will beat Palace, and there's not a chance that Blackpool will get anything at the Reebok

Our primary objective is now to prevent Forect from making the play offs.

What a sorry state of affairs

The match isn't being televised anywhere.
Yes it is. A number of pubs/clubs are showing it in Leicester vi Al Jazeera Sport Channel 7. The Three Crowns Barrow yet to confirm, as is Railway Syston. St Andrews F.C have confirmed they are. And others may have it too. Facebook LCFC page have had some responses

Over 29k in the ground that day to cap a season where the average attendance was under 13k. Your confusion re Bolton/Burnley may be due to the fact that our penultimate home game was against Bolton and this too was a 0-0 draw - and on that day there were just under 14k in attendance.

You are of course spot on.

I couldn't quite reconcile the packed ground and carnival atmosphere with my recollections. Still when you get past 100 years you must expect these lapses!

If it's on foreign tv there will be a stream of it somewhere though I don't think it is necessarily a good thing in this situation as unfortunately I agree entirely with Homer.

Mike Dean is the man in the middle on Saturday

play-off dates for your diary

1st leg Thursday 9th or Friday 10th May with the 2nd legs Sunday 12th or Monday 13th May with the Final on Monday 27th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669