Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating the fact that they have effectively given up on making the play offs this season

The fans should be demonstrating, not celebrating

Shambles

Last edited:
I'm a member of the Forest forum and sometimes go on to discuss.

I went on to ask if anybody is concerned that he is not experienced at this level and then backed it up with some facts about his time at Man City and with England.

Usually they are quite nice chaps etc.. but I've just been banned for life!

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40672&page=27&p=2021110#post2021110
Did they delete your post as well? Couldn't find it in your link and couldn't be bother to scroll through a florist forum

Did they delete your post as well? Couldn't find it in your link and couldn't be bother to scroll through a florist forum

I'm not sure. It's quite a few pages back I think.

I've been on there a few times without any problems but it's as if they wouldn't have anything negative said against Pearce as if he was some sort of holy saviour.

I'll maybe go back this time next year when he's been sacked.

****ing delighted, another emotional appointment that will end in Forest failing to punch above their weight.

Deluded fools are even being blind sided into forgetting about this season.

I went on to ask if anybody is concerned that he is not experienced at this level and then backed it up with some facts about his time at Man City and with England.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40672&page=27&p=2021110#post2021110

I signed up to the same forum a couple of years ago and got banned too. Sore losers mate. Can't take a bit of banter them Forest lot...

I was banned from there after asking if there was a medal for the person wallowing in the most grief when Doughty died.

I was banned from there after asking if there was a medal for the person wallowing in the most grief when Doughty died.
:icon_lol:

And you say we're not able to take it?

Please, please please tell me their Homer is the same as our Homer

Originally Posted by homer

silly fans going on about him being an average manager....

A new manager is unknown at a new club regardless of his past. Look at the rubbish we have had in the past with people pointing out great records and success, only to see the fail terribly when they was he. then look at those who came here with uncertainty and doubts but ended up doing a good job.

Pearce talks sense, seems to know what to do, has a passion and drive for the club and wants us to do well. He choose us because we are Forest and not the Money or anything else. He will try everything to make us a success and that's all we can ask !

Stop judging the man before he has even took his first game. now support the club !!! Cheer on Psycho, shout for the lads in red, give Brazil all your luck and hope and look forward to the future !!

Full on wankathon going on over there. Like any wankathon, it's going to end with a big explosion all over someone's face.

Full on wankathon going on over there. Like any wankathon, it's going to end with a big explosion all over someone's face.
And some cleaning up needed. And probably very embarrassing.

You seen those German Goo Girl bukakke movies too then eh? :icon_bigg

I'm assuming there's a lot of sarcasm going on? Or am I giving the forest fans too much credit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669