Nottm Forest - Carling Cup - 28/8/07 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he will be ok as there was 4000 tickets they mite of kept 400 back for e-mail and phone in's :102:

I will be really fcking annoyed if I miss out. They changed their mind with the priority, and I was unable to order them yesterday.

The club are an absolute disgrace when it comes to customer service and keeping people informed on things like this. I feel another war with TNBD is required.

The original allocation has sold out! I couldnt get my tickets. According to ticket office, its down to the police as to if we get any more tickets or not...they are in a meeting in nottm as we speak. I paid for my tickets but theres no guarantee I'll get them...bollocks!

Half right - I suppose the Police have a say.

We have a right according to the rules for 4590 but if I remember correctly Arsenal had a paddy with Spurs when the same rule came up.

Spurs asked for the allowed 9,000, Arsenal said no on Police advice but really they knew there is sufficient demand with Arsenal fans and they charge slightly more for Arsenal than Spurs.

We are entitled to 15%, not 25%.
http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/a6/91/0,,10794~37286,00.pdf

Last edited:
I will be really fcking annoyed if I miss out. They changed their mind with the priority, and I was unable to order them yesterday.

The club are an absolute disgrace when it comes to customer service and keeping people informed on things like this. I feel another war with TNBD is required.

its like i posted last week ,think it was friday ,they said P1-P3 mon-wed then anybody gets whats left i feel for the peeps that go away too almost evrygame, i would go away more but i carnt money wont let me ,even season tickets holders are treated like shit these days

if it was not for the fact ,that we post on here i would have gone tomorrow as was the plan ,thank god i didnt :038::038::038:

e-mail to Milan is better than tim ;)

Half right - I suppose the Police have a say.

We have a right according to the rules for 4590 but if I remember correctly Arsenal had a paddy with Spurs when the same rule came up.

Spurs asked for the allowed 9,000, Arsenal said no on Police advice but really they knew there is sufficient demand with Arsenal fans and they charge slightly more for Arsenal than Spurs.

We are entitled to 15%, not 25%.

We have probably had 4590, 590 given to the players no doubt.

I emailed the ticket office yesterday for tickets, haven't got a reply. Do they usually reply to confirm your tickets?

I don't think they do, but I specifically asked for one, as I was also ordering an additional ticket for this Saturdays game.

However if you e-mailed them yesterday, you should be fine.

Last edited:
I 'reserved' some but don't hold out much hope, oh well got a nice smile off the woman who served me. :icon_wink

its like i posted last week ,think it was friday ,they said P1-P3 mon-wed then anybody gets whats left i feel for the peeps that go away too almost evrygame, i would go away more but i carnt money wont let me ,even season tickets holders are treated like shit these days

if it was not for the fact ,that we post on here i would have gone tomorrow as was the plan ,thank god i didnt :038::038::038:

e-mail to Milan is better than tim ;)

It's been atleast 90 mins since MHS found out they had all gone, and yet the OS has nothing on. Load of ****ing rubbish :098:

Gonna be a fair few in the away end for this, methinks

I predict a riot............

Last edited:
I phoned them up, said they were "working through the emails". what a load of B******s, sold out the original allocation, so didn't get one of them, they said they have an extra 1300 on pre order, the guy said I'm down for one of them. This is the reason why I never ordered through email before, joke system. Was stuck on hold on the phone on my lunch break so sent email. Who would one complain to about this system, you should at least get an automated repsone, confirming the request and letting you know next steps, especially for new users.

Forest Tickets Sold Out!
Posted on: Tue 21 Aug 2007

Leicester City's allocation of 4,400 tickets for next Tuesday evening's Carling Cup second round clash against Nottingham Forest at The City Ground have now sold out.

Tickets for the eagerly-awaited East Midlands clash only went on sale yesterday morning but fans have been quick to back manager Martin Allen and the team ahead of the contest.

A club spokesman said: "The tie has certainly captured the imagination of all City fans and the ticket office has been a hive of activity over the last couple of days.

"This demonstrates another unified show of support from our supporters and we'd like to thank them for their efforts.

"All orders received up until 1.15pm today (Tuesday) have been acknowledged and will be processed within the next 48 hours.

"Unfortunately, we have been unable to take any further orders after this time."

The Foxes progressed in the competition thanks to a 1-0 victory over Accrington Stanley last week.

Fans are reminded that tickets remain available for Saturday's Championship clash against Watford at the Walkers Stadium through the usual outlets.

Here's my theory ....

It looks like the club stopped selling about 12noon, just before MHS got to the counter.

At that point they had an idea they had sold 3,600 tickets and needed to save some for the likes of me who e-mailed at 8.50am today. They took peoples money until 1pm ish knowing they would would be getting another few hundred tickets. That appears to be the extra 400 tickets, so they had 800 to play with, which was enough the clear the back log of e-mail orders and people who had left money between 12noon & 1pm. ???

Here's my theory ....

It looks like the club stopped selling about 12noon, just before MHS got to the counter.

At that point they had an idea they had sold 3,600 tickets and needed to save some for the likes of me who e-mailed at 8.50am today. They took peoples money until 1pm ish knowing they would would be getting another few hundred tickets. That appears to be the extra 400 tickets, so they had 800 to play with, which was enough the clear the back log of e-mail orders and people who had left money between 12noon & 1pm. ???

Probably but it still doesn't disguise the fact - it's been a ****ing joke.

Take this premise - fan looks at website on Friday morning

'Oh, looks like Wednesday or Thursday for me. I'll make the effort then.'

Fan goes on weekend and he arranges various stuff for Monday and Tuesday being assured the tickets will still be there on Wednesday. He rarely looks at the cpu on weekend, he normally goes City away and then Sunday does family stuff.

Fan looks at website Monday morning

'Oh bollocks! I can get tickets Monday and Tuesday but I am busy. Looks like Wednesday for me. I hope they don't sell out'.

Tuesday - Fan is Fecked on misinformation of LCFC.

Probably but it still doesn't disguise the fact - it's been a ****ing joke.

Take this premise - fan looks at website on Friday morning

'Oh, looks like Wednesday or Thursday for me. I'll make the effort then.'

Fan goes on weekend and he arranges various stuff for Monday and Tuesday being assured the tickets will still be there on Wednesday. He rarely looks at the cpu on weekend, he normally goes City away and then Sunday does family stuff.

Fan looks at website Monday morning

'Oh bollocks! I can get tickets Monday and Tuesday but I am busy. Looks like Wednesday for me. I hope they don't sell out'.

Tuesday - Fan is Fecked on misinformation of LCFC.

I agree with you 100%. I urge you to point your views to Peter Jones at the club. I always make them aware of crap like this, and eventually the penny wil drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669