Official approach for Grayson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think grayson is a better option than ince, his experience is in higher divisions and if the hearsay is to be believed he actually wants to come here.

Blackpool Chairman is back off hols Grayson due back off his hols this weekend

MIGHT tie in with MM's timetable. Does he HAVE to publicise an approach to the Blackpool Chairman for permission to talk ?
PLEASE, Grayson (or Newell or Davies), NOT Groggily !

MIGHT tie in with MM's timetable. Does he HAVE to publicise an approach to the Blackpool Chairman for permission to talk ?PLEASE, Grayson (or Newell or Davies), NOT Groggily !

No, if MM or their chairman or even both of them decide they want it to remain private then it will do.

I actually don't care anymore who we hire. Potentially they will be a crushing disappointment regardless.

Whoever it is it will pi$$ of somebody. I was edgy about it for ages, but apathy is slowing smothering any remaining enthusiasm.

I think it's time for another in my ongoing series of reality checks.
I've developed a technique for dealing with our current situation that helps me cope & as a side effect it also helps me analyze things in a more clear headed fashion.
here's the technique:-

I imagine myself as a non city fan & adopting this persona I then read the posts on here.
Doing this i have discovered 2 things.

1) When you read this as a non city fan you couldnt give a feck because who cares what happens in Division 3 anyway?

2) You think "blimey,surely they should be grateful if ANYONE wants the shitty job?"

So the upshot is...against that background any manager who has had any measure of success in recent years should be welcomed with open arms & given all the support possible.
Sadly it also means that if Gregory gets the job it just looks like we've got what we deserve :-(

Rumour is, we haven't even asked....

I think about 3 weeks have passed since a certain conversation took place ...... Larry has been back a few days and from what I can gather he is feeling a little upset that he's being overlooked. He fits MM's main criteria of having a burning desire to come to Leicester, and believe me MM is aware of that!

I've developed a technique for dealing with our current situation that helps me cope & as a side effect it also helps me analyze things in a more clear headed fashion.

I have a technique too. It is called Urethral Milking. DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH PROSTATE MASSAGE. Urethral milking will help you cope and enable you to analyse things. Prostate massage will end up with you hanging by a belt from a wooden beam with a toilet brush up your arse. You have been warned. Clear analysis and coping well is good. Ruptured sphincter, anal haemhorraging and fatal asphyxiation is bad.

For me, it's a no brainer between him, Worthington and Gregory.

3 managers? That's not a no-brainer it's still a quandary.

Now If you said. The 'choice has to be X, it's a no-brainer', where X is a singular person then yes, possibly a no brainer. But working out one form three surely requires a brain.

Anybody else have an opinion on this important matter?

I have a technique too. It is called Urethral Milking. DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH PROSTATE MASSAGE. Urethral milking will help you cope and enable you to analyse things. Prostate massage will end up with you hanging by a belt from a wooden beam with a toilet brush up your arse. You have been warned. Clear analysis and coping well is good. Ruptured sphincter, anal haemhorraging and fatal asphyxiation is bad.

Future's bleak then :(

3 managers? That's not a no-brainer it's still a quandary.

Now If you said. The 'choice has to be X, it's a no-brainer', where X is a singular person then yes, possibly a no brainer. But working out one form three surely requires a brain.

Anybody else have an opinion on this important matter?

Who is this Mr X you're talking about?
I think it's definitely either him or Larry Walsh or possibly definitely Andy Nother, it's a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669