Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you going on about?

I'm only asking questions about things that several people on here are dropping hints on and then disappearing to allow everyone else to get their knickers in a twist over. Confidentiality is either out of the window or not.

If they know stuff and can tell us, then for fecks sake, get on with it.

If they can't, why are they divulging things that they shouldn't be? People's jobs, careers, futures are on the line here as well as the future of our football club. The integrity of several senior employees of the club is being questioned without any evidence.

so be grateful for what they can tell us? Maybe there career would be on the line if they revealed too much?

I will answer this one.

The current board are destroying the club. The fact that they are going is brilliant. The fact that they are being taken over by a business man with a footballing brain is a double bonus.

It's not so much MM coming in that excites me, it's the fact the other feckers are going and giving somebody else a go
Certainly, the messages the current lot send out are ones of: confusion. inadequacy and despair.I suppose that one possibility is that Taylor and Clarke are not prepared to be part of a board recommendation of the current deal - whatever that is, but that doesn't mean that as individuals they wouldn't be prepared to sell their shares to MM. Pure conjecture of course.

What isn't conjecture is that whilst Kelly and his players are a joke on the pitch, the board is a laughing stock off the pitch.

Certainly, the messages the current lot send out are ones of: confusion. inadequacy and despair.I suppose that one possibility is that Taylor and Clarke are not prepared to be part of a board recommendation of the current deal - whatever that is, but that doesn't mean that as individuals they wouldn't be prepared to sell their shares to MM. Pure conjecture of course.

What isn't conjecture is that whilst Kelly and his players are a joke on the pitch, the board is a laughing stock off the pitch.

Thank god you cleared that up

East Midlands News claim that AT didn't like the takeover details and walked out in protest. They also claim that it will accelerate the process now that AT is removed :102:

Maybe AT has been one of the thorns in the side of this whole debarcle :102: , no wonder the FT were keen to big him up in the "Thank You Andrew Taylor" thread

Last edited:
East Midlands News claim that AT didn't like the takeover details and walked out in protest. They also claim that it will accelerate the process now that AT is removed :102:

Maybe AT has been one of the thorns in the side of this whole debarcle :102: , no wonder the FT were keen to big him up in the "Thank You Andrew Taylor" thread
who started that thread melts.....

I dont think this is even close to the truth. Taylor has led these discussions.

they havent resigned because of that

Well knowone knows that for sure. Where has it been said that they have resigned so MM can be installed?? Know-where!! The same that it has not be said they have left because they don't want to recommend the offer!!
It was a hypothetical question that may or may not come to any relevance, the same as every other question that has been asked and answered on here.

So I will ask again:

If they have both resigned due to the fact the offer is poor and they feel they cannot recommend it to the shareholders and therefore are unwilling to sell their shares. Are their combined total of 663,000 shares I think enough to cause any significant problems in MM being able to obtain 90% or 75% of the shares??
Basically, what are the total number of shares within Leicester City Football Club and then I can do my own maths! ;)

im not sure whether itd be right to divulge what ive been told..nothing personal :icon_wink

Yes - that fits. I wondered why the FT had annointed him as one of the major figures of modern history.

S

AT has been a supporter for 30 years + according to the BBC, so maybe he didn't like what was going on and walked ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669