Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest the way I feel the whole club can go screw themselves. They tell us absolutely nothing but expect us to keep turning out every week I think I'll adopt the same attitude when they send the season ticket renewals. :098:

The three of them hold more than 10% of the shares, but much less than 25%. MM is only seeking 75% at the moment.

You might also like to rememeber that the FT wants to hang on to their shares. The questions then becomes whether enough of the others would "think again" and join with this group if they attempted to stop MM getting that 75%.

Thanks Boc, I thought MM had said 90% or nothing.

Thanks Boc, I thought MM had said 90% or nothing.

He now seems to be aiming for 75% - chepaer for him and with 75% he can make things difficult enough for people. He would, for example, be able to issue more shares which might have the effect of reducing the value of exosting shares.

Just when i thought today could be the day.......

You might also like to rememeber that the FT wants to hang on to their shares.

I would guess that in an ideal world any Trust at any club would want to retain its shareholding on behalf of the supporters. But they also have to do what is best for the club & if that means selling to allow the club to move forward/stay out of admin (delete as appropriate) then no doubt they will.

Whoever owns the club I personally believe a fans group should at least retain/own at least single share to provide some transparency/openness between owners & supporters.

Whoever owns the club I personally believe a fans group should at least retain/own at least single share to provide some transparency/openness between owners & supporters.

I'd settle for some transparency/openness between some Trusts and supporters!

This is Taylors deal, he can only have resigned because the deal has fallen through.

Greg Clarke was effectively running the club.

Taylor was apparently forced to sit in the stands and buy himself a seat for the Fulham match, rather than in the corprate hospitality. This was because he had fallen out with MM.

That is why he has resigned, because he is now a hinderance to to the deal. Simple

Taylor was apparently forced to sit in the stands and buy himself a seat for the Fulham match, rather than in the corprate hospitality. This was because he had fallen out with MM.

That is why he has resigned, because he is now a hinderance to to the deal. Simple
And Colchester I believe

Some things I don't believe.
Some things I do believe.

Te overall conclusion in your last paragraph seems likely.

It was reported that he sat with the Leicester fans at Fulham because he prefers that to sitting in a directors box. Doesn't necessarily mean it's true though, I think I read it in the Mockery.

I'd concur with that, but that was not the point I was raising.

I recognise that but it was hard for me to avoid the opportunity for an easy score. My public would expect nothing less of me.
:icon_wink

It was reported that he sat with the Leicester fans at Fulham because he prefers that to sitting in a directors box. Doesn't necessarily mean it's true though, I think I read it in the Mockery.

The clues are all there, Jeff.....

Well I heard it from Dim Tim. But that doesn't mean its true.

Last edited:
Is it more to do with MM keep changing the deal when it looks like being completed than not liking the deal ???

Is it more to do with MM keep changing the deal when it looks like being completed than not liking the deal ???

I think he realised that his previous employee the big useless feckin clown selling shite burgers and crap drinks was a better option....oh wait hang on a minute im gettin mixed up again here aint I.

I wonder if AT stepped down because Timmy won't let go of his shares and do what's best for the club :102:

Just a thought :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47