Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something strange is going on.....3 loan signings come to the club, 2 BM leave the club and GW moves to Watford..... 3 , 2 , 1

what happends next can change our lives forever?? im so neverous man i wanna move back to leicester i dont wanna live in netherlands no more...im missin all the best bits....

Well done Spank. You have worked it out.

Dusty Bin is now the owner of our club.

Right here it is, Taylor has stepped down, we all know he has but no one knows 100% why and no one on here is likely to. So it is with this that i recomend everyone shuts up about it.

I personally think the board is suffering because off all this bollocks.

Tbh the thing about him having to slum it with the normal fans isn't as negative as some people are saying.

At Hereford and Sheff Weds he was near us cos he prefers being amongst the fans and not the director types.

I'm sure he's done that a few more times this season as well.

I'm going to put my reputation on the line and say thet the foxes trust have not yet recieved the official bid.

:038: :038: :038: Now, the rest of the board needs to feck of aswell

Taylor was apparently forced to sit in the stands and buy himself a seat for the Fulham match, rather than in the corprate hospitality. This was because he had fallen out with MM.

That is why he has resigned, because he is now a hinderance to to the deal. Simple

In what way?

Being chairman, he's there to be shot at.But what evidence have we got that he or the board are the villans

The actual real info we get from the media is crap, even the Merc seem to be changing their tune.

With silly figures like 25m still being banded about, most fans have jumped in feet first supporting MM and distrust the board even though like it or not they are fans

The worring thing is the only parties who know the details (FT and the board) are caucious

East mids today ...coming up
Seen it earlier, it reports that AT doesn't like what's in the bid and now he's gone the takeover can move forward.

Maybe a different story tonight though :icon_roll

East Mids Today report

Maybe been said before...both parties say 2 weeks, seem to big up AT saying he was an astute buisiness man and a fan so he must of felt strongly about the deal being wrong.

They also said Kelly is weaving his magic..so it could all be a load of crap, he recognised we were short of quality wingers and a big striker!!

EMT weren't that insitive tbh, just said what we already know

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47