Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partial to a greasy bucket ey.

Sorry urrrggg.

Good luck AT. It was a shame he could not see it out. Did a good job in trying to attract investment and anyone who prefers sitting with the fans rather then all that corporate balls gets my vote.

One Andy Taylor:038:

The Monkey hasn't blinked... so the deal isn't done!!!! :icon_sad:

chimp.jpg

I'm going to put my reputation on the line and say thet the foxes trust have not yet recieved the official bid.

Well nobody has, since it has changed again.

So all previous details posted are not relevant now.

Which is why we have said all along, only when we have the document in our hands will we make our decision.

Which is why we have said all along, only when we have the document in our hands will we make our decision.

Is the takeover still moving in the right direction and how has todays events affected the negotiations, in your opinion will the resignations help or hinder the conclusion of the deal ???

Are you saying that the document has changed beyond all recognition, with all parts of the offer now fundamentally different to any previous offer?

If as assumed MM only needs 75%, will he need your decision?

so basically theres been ANOTHER delay-if so mm is going to walk now i fear.

Not sure DD, I suppose it would depend on which party was causing the delay, also on what damage if any had been caused by todays resignations.

The vacancy of the chairmans position - Martin George anybody (especially if the MM deal does collapse)

Just like the FT have from the Forum... must be midnight. They need to get home before they turn into pumpkins and Tim Charming turns up with the glass share that if it fits into their sweaty palm they get to go to the game and eat prawn sarnies...

Just like the FT have from the Forum... must be midnight. They need to get home before they turn into pumpkins and Tim Charming turns up with the glass share that if it fits into their sweaty palm they get to go to the game and eat prawn sarnies...

Maybe they've got more important things to do than hang around here all night?

Maybe they're posting on several different sites and can only give so much time to each one?

Is the takeover still moving in the right direction and how has todays events affected the negotiations, in your opinion will the resignations help or hinder the conclusion of the deal ???

Hinder, on the basis this follows the same path as the JJ resignation, that indicates 13% voting against the deal for the 3 resigned people combined, although target for approval isn't 90%.

Maybe they've got more important things to do than hang around here all night?

Maybe they're posting on several different sites and can only give so much time to each one?

Maybe they have. They certainly have more important things to do than answer questions. They hung around long enough before disappearing though.

Hinder, on the basis this follows the same path as the JJ resignation, that indicates 13% voting against the deal for the 3 resigned people combined, although target for approval isn't 90%.

Thanks for coming back and I apologise for the comments about you nipping off tonight. So they do not back the bid any longer... which appears to be very late in the day to suddenly change.

so FT can we expect any kind of conclusion now (either mm takes over or he walks away) within the next week-or is it set to drag on longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46