Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all madness...when are we going to find out for definate whats happening/happened :icon_roll

This is Taylors deal, he can only have resigned because the deal has fallen through.

Greg Clarke was effectively running the club.

Yep, which was my original post. But I'm turning into a schizo and not really knowing my true opinion as it changes every few minutes

I have a darkened room. You are welcome to make use of it. :icon_cry:

This is Taylors deal, he can only have resigned because the deal has fallen through.

Greg Clarke was effectively running the club.

Things must have happened in the early hours for this to be true. The FT confirmed Bob Hazell's post yesterday they have moved 1 stage closer.

But didn't the FT state:

Quick reminder of process

1) Board agrees to recommend offer (as per BH above?)

2) Final bid document sent to shareholders (yes Silver, not received as yet, we will confirm on our website as promised)

3) Relevant % of shareholders need to commit to offer in writing (main stage where bid could stumble depending on final offer, stating fact not being negative)

4) Formal EGM to confirm

So only at stage 1, but appears one step further forward

No further info posted tonight

Can they do this with out it being unanimous?

"The board's ongoing discussions with Milan Mandaric regarding his investment into the football club remain unaffected by the changes at board level.

"The board remains entirely committed to reaching a satisfactory conclusion with Mr Mandaric."

So the board are still negotiating without Taylor/Clarke??

The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Mandaric deal imminent! Yeah! Wahoo! Happiest day of my life!

Well when taylor 1st came to the club he did mention he will do whats best for the best to get a investor and that was his job done so he might have completed the MM deal and has realised he done everything in his path to do so and now will move on to and take up something else

Why do I suddenly feel bad? I thought this was an issue which had to happen to allow MM's takeover to motor on....Why suddenly do we now assume this is bad...

"The board's ongoing discussions with Milan Mandaric regarding his investment into the football club remain unaffected by the changes at board level.

"The board remains entirely committed to reaching a satisfactory conclusion with Mr Mandaric."

So the board are still negotiating without Taylor/Clarke??

they have to say that....

Introducing our new chief negotiator....

13-10-2004-5_medium.jpg

I thought all negotiations were on hold will MM was with his sick Mum?

Whats changed?

More has gone on since then....all very bizarre

Stay glued your pc's ladies and gents, I think we're in for a bumpy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675