Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Andrew Taylor and Greg Clarke......

it has already been said somewhere, that MM will be in prior to the EGM. This means that the required amount of shareholders needed have already said yes....

I hope you are right BG. I'm fed up with feeling high one minute and then down the next.

If it all goes tits up (for you Alex), who wants to form a lynch mob, don't know who for but it'll make us feel better. :icon_wink

Bob Hazell ... i know your online .. bring us up to speed please

It does seem odd that just the chairman and one director has quit. In my experience the board usually quits all at once in these circumstances.

It does seem odd that just the chairman and one director has quit. In my experience the board usually quits all at once in these circumstances.

Chairman usually goes first, and Greg Clarke is in Australia too

I suppose it depends on how the BM went - if some, perhaps, were in favour whilst some, perhaps, weren't......

Only a theory.

Reading between the lines I come up with the conclusion that AT and GC were not in favour.

If so, who gets their shares?, or will they just keep them to prevent anybody else getting their hands on them

I suppose it depends on how the BM went - if some, perhaps, were in favour whilst some, perhaps, weren't......

Only a theory.

All of the board were in favor except that Johnson bloke, he resigned because the outcome from the board had to be unnanimous, with him resigning the remaing 8 were all of the same opinion and the deal could progress.

Reading between the lines I come up with the conclusion that AT and GC were not in favour.

If so, who gets their shares?, or will they just keep them to prevent anybody else getting their hands on them

Or you could construct the opposite scenario :102:

Or you could construct the opposite scenario :102:
Yep, which was my original post. But I'm turning into a schizo and not really knowing my true opinion as it changes every few minutes

TNBD is still there so everything will be OK :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670