Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't walk, he's on a 100k salary with (I would guess) at least a standard 3 month notice period built-in to the contract - not something he'll just give up lightly.
150k I believe, not sure though

Hahaha!!!

He won't walk, he's on a 100k salary with (I would guess) at least a standard 3 month notice period built-in to the contract - not something he'll just give up lightly.

Just an informed guess, but I would think that TD took a drop in salary to join LCFC ( he was a partner in a firm of Chartered Accountants ) and if he leaves LCFC he will walk into a similar position to that he gave up to help us during the admin period. I for one do not quite understand all the brickbats that are directed at him on this forum. I anm sure he will enjoy being out of the limelight and going back to be a fan again.

chocolate teapot.

Just an informed guess, but I would think that TD took a drop in salary to join LCFC ( he was a partner in a firm of Chartered Accountants ) and if he leaves LCFC he will walk into a similar position to that he gave up to help us during the admin period. I for one do not quite understand all the brickbats that are directed at him on this forum. I anm sure he will enjoy being out of the limelight and going back to be a fan again.

Are you sure :102:

i know far to much about tnbd, melton may understand what im saying ;)

But he's dropped some absolute clangers during his time, the concert fiasco, the one year shirt deals, the ST shop discount, the attempted renaming of the club to name but a few

Come on!!! It's happening people, after 3 months of pissing about, it's actually happening!

today is my 44th b,day and may well go down as an historic day in the life of lcfc.

iv'e never concerned myself too much with what goes on behind the scenes at board level, so i dont have an opinion on that. what i am happy about is the fact that somebody like mm has shown an interest in my club and wants to get us back to where we belong. i will take a bigger interest in affairs off the pitch in future. its agreat day for leicester city imo.

so dont forget this day lads and lassies............

its my birthday so get the beers in melts and boy genius :icon_bigg

i will be making my way to the 1884 bar for the first time sat View attachment 1168

today is my 44th b,day and may well go down as an historic day in the life of lcfc.

iv'e never concerned myself too much with what goes on behind the scenes at board level, so i dont have an opinion on that. what i am happy about is the fact that somebody like mm has shown an interest in my club and wants to get us back to where we belong. i will take a bigger interest in affairs off the pitch in future. its agreat day for leicester city imo.

so dont forget this day lads and lassies............

Happy day BB...

its my birthday so get the beers in melts and boy genius :icon_bigg

i will be making my way to the 1884 bar for the first time sat View attachment 1168

Can anyone shed any light on this:

If they have both resigned due to the fact the offer is poor and they feel they cannot recommend it to the shareholders and therefore are unwilling to sell their shares. Are their combined total of 663,000 shares I think enough to cause any significant problems in MM being able to obtain 90% or 75% of the shares??

Can anyone shed any light on this:

If they have both resigned due to the fact the offer is poor and they feel they cannot recommend it to the shareholders and therefore are unwilling to sell their shares. Are their combined total of 663,000 shares I think enough to cause any significant problems in MM being able to obtain 90% or 75% of the shares??

they havent resigned because of that

I think he has been the figurehead of a group of people who have not run the club particularly well. I am sure that he will enjoy being out of the limelight - the strain that the job has put on him is clear to see - he is not the happy fellow that he was a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
I think he has been the figurehead of a group of people who have not run the club particularly well. I am sure that he will enjoy being out of the limelight - the strain that the job has put on him is clear to see - he is not the happy fellow that he was a couple of years ago.

dont know why, hes had plenty off luck over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670