Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday

did taylor leave because of mm deal? what happens to his and clarkes shares?

What do you mean by "what happens to his and clarkes shares"? They will simply continue to own them until they stop owning them. Board membership has nothing to do with the ownership of shares and resigning from the chair/boatrd has no bearing on them being able to keep their shares.

They can choose to sell them to MM or whomsoever they wish (subject to the purchase not taking their number of shares over the current prescribed limit); they can choose to keep them. The only was that they could lose them unwillingly is if MM got 90% of the total number of shares; he could then just send them a cheque for the shares and they would be his.

Anyone close to Mr Taylor to ask? I've mailed, but I would imagine his LCFC email address no longer works!

If the mercury says so it must be true, they haven't spoken a wrong word since this all started... oh hang on.

I'm only passing on what is in the public domain from someone that SHOULD have more chance of access to people that know than most of us, but certainly would not vouch for it's accuracy. I have not seen or heard any other explanation that sounds more likely than they have some major issue with the rest of the board and as they say they are committed to completing the deal it does seem the most likely thing that these two have some issue with it.

Anyone close to Mr Taylor to ask? I've mailed, but I would imagine his LCFC email address no longer works!

He only ever worked one day a week (@£50,000 pa), so you might have to wait a while for an answer.

Excuse my ignorance, but why can't those of you 'in the know' make certain things a little clearer to the rest of us? Are your posts being monitored? Have you agreed not to? For so many people to 'know' a lot of things, this whole affair can hardly be described as confidential anymore.

Simple questions:

1. Why did two major shareholders on the board (including the Chairman who most believed was the driving force supporting the MM takeover) resign at a board meeting yesterday? Why does this make the deal more likely to happen?

2. Why the whispering campaign against TNBD? What has he done/not done? If there are facts, why can't you spill the beans?

3. Where is MM and what's been going on with regard to negotiations over the last couple of weeks?

4. What are you basing your confidence in the MM takeover going through, on?

I will answer this one.

The current board are destroying the club. The fact that they are going is brilliant. The fact that they are being taken over by a business man with a footballing brain is a double bonus.

It's not so much MM coming in that excites me, it's the fact the other feckers are going and giving somebody else a go

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but why can't those of you 'in the know' make certain things a little clearer to the rest of us? Are your posts being monitored? Have you agreed not to? For so many people to 'know' a lot of things, this whole affair can hardly be described as confidential anymore.

Simple questions:

1. Why did two major shareholders on the board (including the Chairman who most believed was the driving force supporting the MM takeover) resign at a board meeting yesterday? Why does this make the deal more likely to happen?

2. Why the whispering campaign against TNBD? What has he done/not done? If there are facts, why can't you spill the beans?

3. Where is MM and what's been going on with regard to negotiations over the last couple of weeks?

Because of idiots like you constantly wanting more and more?

I can answer this one.

The current board are destroying the club. The fact that they are going is brilliant. The fact that they are being taken over by a business man with a footballing brain is a double bonus.

It's not so much MM coming in that excites me, it's the fact the other feckers are going and giving somebody else a go

Totally agree Melts.

MM was on Leic Sound at 11.15.

Obviously didn't know these events were going to happen

Sounded a bit glum + could of come across a bit more upbeat and positive, not encouraging...basically said fans need to be patients

We all will be soon - in a feckin' mental home (those that aren't already, of course)

MM was on Leic Sound at 11.15.

Obviously didn't know these events were going to happen

Sounded a bit glum + could of come across a bit more upbeat and positive, not encouraging...basically said fans need to be patient
is that all that was said? I think we have been more than patient!:icon_roll

I'm not as upbeat now as I was when Bob first informed of the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669