Oh dear folks.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post the comments from FT? I can't be bothered to register there....

Don't bother, for your own sanity

Sadly most of the feckers are infecting this forum as well

Can someone please post the comments from FT? I can't be bothered to register there....

"On championship manager I got Leicester promoted, why can't the real manager do the same"

"I think we would win every game if Kaiebi played"

"Do you prefer brown or red sauce"

"On championship manager I got Leicester promoted, why can't the real manager do the same"

Brown

Stay away from the PC until this thing is over mate...or sit on your hands. Just don't give me another heart attack like that again.:icon_lol:

Don't worry, I'm chopping my hand off as soon as I've typed this...

52395.jpg

ouch!

Last edited:
What does it say, it won't let me see it without registering.

Megson To Continue At Leicester
Posted on: Wed 24 Oct 2007

Leicester City have confirmed that manager Gary Megson will remain at Leicester City, rejecting an offer from Premiership club Bolton Wanderers.

However, as part of the deal which keeps the former Nottingham Forest manager at the Walkers Stadium, up to 18,000 Leicester City supporters will be transferred out of the Club, the majority going North to Bolton Wanderers.

Although full details regarding the transfer are yet to be revealed, it is believed that season ticket holders will be given a free transfer to the club of their choice with the balance of supporters to be transferred to the Reebok Stadium in time for Sunday's premier league fixture against Aston Villa.

Club Chairman Milan Mandaric explained: "I've not been happy with the performance of many of the Leicester supporters for some time now and felt the offer from Bolton was too good to resist. I truly feel this is the best for the future of the club."

Mandaric added, "I don't want a negative atmosphere at matches where fans boo our players and manager. We have a quality team in place and are going places and I expect everyone to back me. Unfortunately our supporters seem to think otherwise and in the best interests of Leicester City it is important that we move them on as quickly as possible. Gary Megson remains part of our plans to get releg- sorry promoted. If we have to play in front of an empty stadium, then that is what we will do. At least no-one will be able to see just how bad things are. Not that they are bad at all, I have complete faith in Gary, just as I did with all the other managers, and other three I have lined up to see the season out."

Bolton chairman Phil Gartside was quoted as being very happy to see the opportunity to boost home attendances. Leicester fans will be made very welcome here. Obviously I would have preferred to have Gary himself but a few thousand Leicester fans will more than make up for it."

You forgot:-

'Which is better, Your Mother Wouldn't Like It or Spatz?'

What makes you think Taggart won't go back to Bolton with Megson? He was once a player there; he got very good at kissing his Stoke badge. I don't think he is anywhere near as committed to leicester as he would have people think.

Taggart wasn't at the game last

What does it say, it won't let me see it without registering.

Some pleb on FT said:

Leicester City have confirmed that manager Gary Megson will remain at Leicester City, rejecting an offer from Premiership club Bolton Wanderers.

However, as part of the deal which keeps the former Nottingham Forest manager at the Walkers Stadium, up to 18,000 Leicester City supporters will be transferred out of the Club, the majority going North to Bolton Wanderers.

Although full details regarding the transfer are yet to be revealed, it is believed that season ticket holders will be given a free transfer to the club of their choice with the balance of supporters to be transferred to the Reebok Stadium in time for Sunday's premier league fixture against Aston Villa.

Club Chairman Milan Mandaric explained: "I've not been happy with the performance of many of the Leicester supporters for some time now and felt the offer from Bolton was too good to resist. I truly feel this is the best for the future of the club."

Mandaric added, "I don't want a negative atmosphere at matches where fans boo our players and manager. We have a quality team in place and are going places and I expect everyone to back me. Unfortunately our supporters seem to think otherwise and in the best interests of Leicester City it is important that we move them on as quickly as possible. Gary Megson remains part of our plans to get releg- sorry promoted. If we have to play in front of an empty stadium, then that is what we will do. At least no-one will be able to see just how bad things are. Not that they are bad at all, I have complete faith in Gary, just as I did with all the other managers, and other three I have lined up to see the season out."

Bolton chairman Phil Gartside was quoted as being very happy to see the opportunity to boost home attendances. Leicester fans will be made very welcome here. Obviously I would have preferred to have Gary himself but a few thousand Leicester fans will more than make up for it."

Oh, so you'll post it for Jeff, but not for me?
Thanks Babylon.
:icon_roll

Last edited:
Just to confirm that a press conference has been called for 15.00 today

by me to say how p#ssed off I am about the way my club is descending into farce.

...and...

"I'm on coach 17, it has a great toilet"

"Can you help me with my homework?"

"Sheehan is brilliant and a Master of the Universe because..."

"You're a cock" "No, you're a cock" "No. You are the cock" "That's funny because I could swear that it's you that is the cock"

"I think we should sign Ronaldinho"

Do we really want Dowie?

Exactly, the amazing way cov are playing at the moment is tantalising.

Would be a terrible appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670