Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Just think of these two in the team ... Kaebi - 'The prince of persia' and Mifsud - 'The maltese maestro' ... ooohya playoffs here we come.

highland fox

Don't get it,they have fans like some of you lot and your kids..I take it that doesn't matter:102:I'm neither getting the streamers and bunting out nor breaking down in tears.

homer

One hour to go

Just received a (trusted) message telling me have got themselves out of it - but you never know

Come on the administrators :038:

Singth

They are thanking Dowie amongst others for the loyalty shown. I thought Dowie had threatened to jump ship if they went into administration. Personally if I was in charge down there I would boot the turncoat out.

fcukcov

So have these guys got any money to put in or are they just clearing the debts?

Ox Fox

So have these guys got any money to put in or are they just clearing the debts?

:mad::mad::086::019::072:

Well pissed off they've been 'rescued', the pomagne was on ice and the cheesy straws unboxed.

Seems the new owners are just taking over their debts and restructuring them. No mention I've seen that they are buying the stadium which is surely the crux of their problem, no real income stream unless they get promotion. It's been mentioned the 'investors' are offering up 20m as working capital but at the rate those tossers lose money that's not going to get them far, I hope.

Last edited:

Lako42

Bollocks, this is worse than being at work

Boy Genius

Banned
I have only just managed to take this in........

Ruined my weekend that has. I fecking hate covscum, always have and always will...:098::098::098:

Boy Genius

Banned
:mad::mad::086::019::072:

Well pissed off they've been 'rescued', the pomagne was on ice and the cheesy straws unboxed.

Seems the new owners are just taking over their debts and restructuring them. No mention I've seen that they are buying the stadium which is surely the crux of their problem,

I didn't think the stadium was theirs anyway, I thought it was owned by the council and they rented it.

Somebody might be able to say if this is right or wrong...:102:

foxin_oz

Why does everyone hate Coventry? I lived there till '66 and I don't recall my old man telling me to hate them. I must've missed the "Covscum" years. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669