Ollie Backed By Milan ...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'injured ankle' he has apparently had for twelve feckin' months

Is it compulsory that we must have one player who gets injured and we treat for 2 years whilst still paying him only for him to feck off at the end of his contract

Is it compulsory that we must have one player who gets injured and we treat for 2 years whilst still paying him only for him to feck off at the end of his contract

Yep - and we just signed another one of the feckers today

What's that got to do with anything?

Well he can't be fecking banned then can he :102:

Edit : Just noticed the date, so it could be Elvis if his injury has been manufactured to coincide with this ban.

Last edited:
Back on topic, I am told by " a normally reliable source " that Billy Davies has been advised to keep his diary free for the next few weeks, just in case " a vacancy may arise ".

It also says the player is "not well known." Elvis is, of course, a living legend. Personally I think it's Dylan Drugbucket of Bignose FC.

Next few weeks eh? Yet more intersting times...

Ian Holloway is today quoted in the Northampton Chronical & Echo describing Citys current relegation battle, saying;

"This is the best challenge I've ever had in my life, it's absolutely fantastic because you find out about yourself."

I can think of a few phrases to sum up our current plight, but "absolutely fantastic" is not one of them!

Ian Holloway is today quoted in the Northampton Chronical & Echo describing Citys current relegation battle, saying;

"This is the best challenge I've ever had in my life, it's absolutely fantastic because you find out about yourself."

I can think of a few phrases to sum up our current plight, but "absolutely fantastic" is not one of them!

I think some of us have already found out about him !!

the pitch smells foul??? thats cos of the shite thats played on there :) as for season tickets they wold be taking the piss if they put prices up if anything there should be a reduction especially for those who have had STs for the past 3/4 years of ineptitude :icon_wink

correct :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670