Ollie Backed By Milan ...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Beighton, IH has changed alot and got us ready for next season, the only worry i have is if we go down or stay in this league i would like to see IH take pre-season and would like to see him start as manager next season, for some reason it seems unlikey,

I'd rather get relegated without Holloway than with him. I don't think he will be able to rebuild us, I fear he isn't up to it.

Agreed Beighton, IH has changed alot and got us ready for next season, the only worry i have is if we go down or stay in this league i would like to see IH take pre-season and would like to see him start as manager next season, for some reason it seems unlikey,

If we went down then I could see a good few of the first team leaving,they aren't going tom want to play Division 1 football

Wouldn't that be a feckin' tragedy......

You know what I mean.Could you see the likes of Howard,Oakley,Clemence,Kisnorbo,McCauley,Stearman,Hume etc etc playing in that League,someone is bound to buy them.IH is building a team for the Championship not Division 1

Last edited:
You know what I mean.Could you see the likes of Howard,Oakley,Clemence,Kisnorbo,McCauley,Stearman,Hume etc etc playing in that League,someone is bound to buy them.IH is building a team for the Championship not Division 1

Definitely

Add Mattock to that list, who would be the first to be snapped up IMO

They will certainly by going up

It depends on the scale (overall less than 10% was mentioned, altho PA said it could be little for some catagories & 15% for others), what "adjustments to non-specific pricing anomolies was mentioned)

Also if the talk of having a monthly fee if you pay over a number of months using the direct debit system goes ahead. Having an administration fee per month for "interest" free direct debits, is in our view a more dis-honest way of charging interest, a cost of £4 per month was mentioned !

Don't think I'll be renewing if they have the nerve to put the prices up. Vulturous bastards.

Well he got QPR promoted from that league after they went down, so he has the experience
Aye, and I once knocked three cocounts off in a row with three bean bags.

Doubt I'll do the fcuker again though, but I'll be forever remembered for it in that particular village.

Aye, and I once knocked three cocounts off in a row with three bean bags.

Doubt I'll do the fcuker again though, but I'll be forever remembered for it in that particular village.

Did they ever get another idiot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670