Olympics tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the Olympics it's been announced today that the olympic tourch will be coming to our fair city on Monday 2nd July next year

on the Olympics it's been announced today that the olympic tourch will be coming to our fair city on Monday 2nd July next year

And to Dover, though not on the same day of course. I'm overwhelmed with excitement.

Should be an automatic day off work.

I'll not be able to sleep on the Sunday.

Yes I know, was wondering if it had actually happened to anyone yet.

Yes, I was 'deducted' the exact maximum amount in £ I applied for on the 16th, however as this transaction is still 'pending' I am still unsure as to whether I have the tickets I applied for.

If I get them I will get 6 sessions including the opening ceremony and theens 4x100 final!

Last edited:
With my Sprite needing carmotherapy, the kids needing a range of stuff and a holiday to pay for I am going to be bollocksed if I "win" any tickets.

They've now announced that there were a million applications for 40,000 tickets to see the men's 100-metre final and that other events, including the opening and closing ceremonies were similarly oversubscribed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13465562

Am I the only person who thinks that the Olympics is just a big pile of soggy wankbiscuits?
I'm not pissing on anybody's chips, I'm sure you're all very excitable about people running up and down and throwing stuff or whatever it is they do, I'm just curious. I'd honestly struggle to think of anything more tedious

Scottish football, a Monty Python marathon, all circuses, Search for Franck, Andy McNab books, looped hold music, BBC Breakfast and Christians.

No. Some excellent calls in there, but none as brain numbingly dull as the Olympics

you get a lot of quality cameltoe at the Olympics Mackster

But not much tit.

I don't get the fuss over the olympics but if the football at Sid James was a fiver or something reasonable I would have considered it, unfortunately it is a little overpriced.

From my bank account I suspect I have two tickets to see football in Cardiff (albeit two matches in an evening) and a programme.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757