OMFGLOLWTFROFL - John Terry has had a sex change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need treatment for Alzheimer's ... sorry mate, too expensive.

Whereas with Alzheimer's they just get told to f off because the treatment which could give them a real quality of life is too expensive

Quite a bit in the media in the recent past about it only being £2.50 per patient per day to improve the quality of life for an Alzheimers sufferer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-438776/Mail-launches-campaign-end-restrictions-Alzheimers-drugs.html

OK, it's the Daily Mail but it still counts!

That you can't not treat someone just because you personally don't consider it a "genuine" illness or disease.

Lefty nonsense taught by lefty middle class ****wits who implore that political correctness is the way forward. If you want to be a woman then stop ****ing moaning and save up for the operation yourself. :icon_wink

You don't see pigmentation of the skin on the NHS because some one would like to be black instead of white or vice versa.

Lefty nonsense taught by lefty middle class ****wits who implore that political correctness is the way forward. If you want to be a woman then stop ****ing moaning and save up for the operation yourself. :icon_wink

You don't see pigmentation of the skin on the NHS because some one would like to be black instead of white or vice versa.

Is that a recognised procedure? If it is/was and somebody could prove that their mental health was dependant upon the operation with similarly stringent processes as in transgender cases then I would be for it.

This is a silly arguement too. If as a smoker they are refused treatment should they not then have the right to opt out of National Insurance?

Insurance payments like America is the way to go. That way Under 18's can still get free treatment and smokers would have higher premiums to pay. Far fairer system imo. Sex changes on the NHS is a disgrace. Why should I as a tax payer give toward this? I would rather my money go towards Cancer treatment etc. Afterall having a knob is not a death sentence. Perhaps it would be better to teach acceptance of who they are rather than wasting all that money on change.

:icon_roll That was my point

I was pointing out that you cant say somebody deserves to have treatment over somebody else based on their problem.

Last edited:
Hey?

Please elaborate.

As Beighton pointed out you opted for "The Sun" style opinion that because it is not seen as being "normal" that it should have less priority then something considered worthwhile.

Last edited:
I cant make out whether youre saying with modern drugs few are or aren't a death sentence.

With modern medicine there are a few cancers that aren't the same death sentence they were, cancers like testicular cancer and skin cancer now have a much lower mortality rate than previously. (At least that's my understanding, I'm no expert)

With modern medicine there are a few cancers that aren't the same death sentence they were, cancers like testicular cancer and skin cancer now have a much lower mortality rate than previously. (At least that's my understanding, I'm no expert)

Is that due to medicine, or increased awareness of early warning signs of the disease?

Good photo, but as regards NHS paying for it, I don't give a hoot how many fecking hoops he/she had to go through to get the op paid for, if, I should ever be in the unforunate position where one of my loved ones couldn't have life saving surgery due to lack of finances I'd be up in feckin arms.

I am a father of 2 grown up children, a husband of 25 years. I have always been in work and paid my taxes. To me this is a total waste of my hard earned.

I'm not a Sun reader, in fact I don't read any daily (bad)newspaper. If you disagree with my opinions. I don't care, what you do or say about me is none of my concern.

Also, from the picture, it wasn't worth the feckin money!

Good photo, but as regards NHS paying for it, I don't give a hoot how many fecking hoops he/she had to go through to get the op paid for, if, I should ever be in the unforunate position where one of my loved ones couldn't have life saving surgery due to lack of finances I'd be up in feckin arms.

I am a father of 2 grown up children, a husband of 25 years. I have always been in work and paid my taxes. To me this is a total waste of my hard earned.

I'm not a Sun reader, in fact I don't read any daily (bad)newspaper. If you disagree with my opinions. I don't care, what you do or say about me is none of my concern.

:038::038::icon_lol:

:038: And I'm a lefty.

Having said that I don't agree with spending millions on extending a person's life - when the quality isn't there. Let them die peacefully.

Neither do I agree with spending lots of NHS money on birthing and sustaining children with mental and or physical disabilities who would die naturally without the help and live unnaturally with the help, especially when the experts say they shouldn't live.

However if I was faced personally with any of the above cases I may well change my mind.

i think stomach stapling should be on the NHS cos then the price of food will come down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669