OMFGLOLWTFROFL - John Terry has had a sex change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what to you is a freak ? I think someone who wants to go out on a Friday/Saturday night and kick the shit out of someone is a freak:102:

I wouldn't disagree with that. Surely more thug than freak though (unless of course it is a ladyboy swinging away). Al political correct nonsense does not make it right to have an operation like this on the NHS. Acceptance of who they are is a lot cheaper than a cosmetic change. After all the surgery it still does not make them a woman does it?

I wouldn't disagree with that. Surely more thug than freak though (unless of course it is a ladyboy swinging away). Al political correct nonsense does not make it right to have an operation like this on the NHS. Acceptance of who they are is a lot cheaper than a cosmetic change. After all the surgery it still does not make them a woman does it?

I think each case should be treated on its merits.If some bloke goes to the doctor and says he fancies being a woman when can he have it done then he should be told that he has to pay for it himself.However if the bloke is suffering from some severe mental illness which may result in him taking his own life if he doesn't have the treatment then it should be considered and allowed if all other forms of treatment are unsuccesful.I don't think thats politically correct nonsense just common sense but I might be wrong:102:

This surgery has nothing to do with political correctness! I can totally understand why someone would oppose the surgery being on the NHS, but saying transexuals are all a bunch of freaks is different than arguing against the surgery being on the NHS.

Im sure there are loads of people who are very tolerent of transsexuals who dont agree the operations should be on the NHS

PR are you a transexual by any chance? Or are yu still waiting for your todger to be cut off?

Last edited:
I think each case should be treated on its merits.If some bloke goes to the doctor and says he fancies being a woman when can he have it done then he should be told that he has to pay for it himself.However if the bloke is suffering from some severe mental illness which may result in him taking his own life if he doesn't have the treatment then it should be considered and allowed if all other forms of treatment are unsuccesful.I don't think thats politically correct nonsense just common sense but I might be wrong:102:

I agree, and the teeth comparison is not a good one. The difference is if someone genuinely has gender identitiy disorder then its a condition you have no control over. Wheras if you have bad teeth its youre own fault for stuffing your face with sugar and not brusing/flossing enough. If there were a genuine condition for your teeth where you had no control over getting it (i.e. it doesnt matter how good your diet is and how well you clean your teeth and it causes strong, diagnosed psychological or physical harm) then IMO that treatment should be on the NHS as well

PR are you a transexual by any chance? Or are yu still waiting for your todger to be cut off?

A family member is, not particuarly close and dont see them that often, but still annoying to see them get so much shit when i do see them

I agree, and the teeth comparison is not a good one. The difference is if someone genuinely has gender identitiy disorder then its a condition you have no control over. Wheras if you have bad teeth its youre own fault for stuffing your face with sugar and not brusing/flossing enough. If there were a genuine condition for your teeth where you had no control over getting it (i.e. it doesnt matter how good your diet is and how well you clean your teeth and it causes strong, diagnosed psychological or physical harm) then IMO that treatment should be on the NHS as well

so you also agree then that drinkers and smokers should not be treated, when their vile addictions gets the better of them?

so you also agree then that drinkers and smokers should not be treated, when their vile addictions gets the better of them?

He's not the one saying people shouldn't be treated, for certain things,others are.

Last edited:
He's not the one saying people shouldn't be treated, for certain things,others are.

he is saying teeth was not a good comparison, I fail to see why.

I would rather people have teeth done than some freak having a sex change. Everything seems to be life threatening these days........
" if I don't have my operation I will kill myself" wankers!

No, they should be treated. If its psychological thats a completely different debate. If we're talking minor medical operations because of it which arent going to help serious, diagnosed psychological or physiological conditions then i think they should have to pay. If they have a serious life-threatening condition or something like schizophrenia or manic depression from smoking or something then i think they should get it on the NHS

i forgot to add minor, medical treatment that can be proved to be a direct cause of smoking/drinking

he is saying teeth was not a good comparison, I fail to see why.

I would rather people have teeth done than some freak having a sex change. Everything seems to be life threatening these days........
" if I don't have my operation I will kill myself" wankers!

If somebody was severely depressed about the state of their teeth and it was giving them suicidal tendencies then I think they should get them done on the NHS regardless or not if they had caused the decay themselves.Doctors are not idiots they know if someone is faking a mental illness..well most do.

Last edited:
Out of interest do you think people who choose to get involved in fights and require hospital treatment should pay for that themselves because they chose to get into a fight ? People involved in car crashes who were speeding or drunk should they have to pay for it themselves ? Self Harmers should they pay for their own treatment ? Where exactly do you draw the line ?
Who exactly are the Weird ? and when do the weird become the sick ?

You are making a good argument there HF.

People picking fights and drunk drivers involved in car crashes should have to pay for any treatment themselves, seems logical, reasonable and fair.

btw are all the transexuals who have mental problems completely cured after they have their sex change or do they still have mental problems?

Do we even understand enough about the brain to cure mental problems?

No, they should be treated. If its psychological thats a completely different debate. If we're talking minor medical operations because of it which arent going to help serious, diagnosed psychological or physiological conditions then i think they should have to pay. If they have a serious life-threatening condition or something like schizophrenia or manic depression from smoking or something then i think they should get it on the NHS

but they chose to start drinking and smoking......:102:

Sex change ops should be paid for, I don't think the NHS was meant for this when it started all those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669