On This Day.

Orifice

30 years ago today was the Ormondroyd and Gee show. Tranmere away in those days was one of the great ends to be in. I was in there for this and remember it well. Fabulous night.

I was there too, but in the main stand. Would have loved to have been in the Leicester end!
30 Years? Wow.

tedfoxxx

30 years ago today was the Ormondroyd and Gee show. Tranmere away in those days was one of the great ends to be in. I was in there for this and remember it well. Fabulous night.

‘Tranny’, ‘Robbed on Merseyside’ and ‘Looked and played like Rodney Trotter’

Seems like punditry has changed a bit.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
25 years ago today.

And I finished the day in the Central Middlesex Hospital, having been in the Wembley emergency room for half the game.

fitz

In 2016 Craig Dawson scored at both ends for spurs and west brom. Meant we only needed 1 win for the title......or so was the story at the time.

Speedy1

View attachment 16773 Leading up to this glorious occassion and the celebrations - I collected newspaper clippings and arranged them into a montage, trying to get at mix of images to show each player. Still makes me smile when I look at it !
Yes, the morning after we were proclaimed champions, I went out and bought every newspaper. I bring them out and read those back (and front) pages when I need a lift.

Micky

Yes, the morning after we were proclaimed champions, I went out and bought every newspaper. I bring them out and read those back (and front) pages when I need a lift.
Got all of my papers in my bedroom drawers.

Micky

Still gives me shivers when I think back. Who would’ve thought it?
Still can't believe I was on my knees praying at the end of that Chelsea Spurs game. I must have looked an absolute state.

Leigh

Lots of videos about on the socials today and I'm watching all of them. Still can't believe it happened even when I was there to see it! Nothing will ever match the feeling of that season.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal821
2Manchester City820
3Tottenham 817
4Brighton714
5Chelsea713
6Manchester Utd712
7Newcastle Utd811
8Fulham811
9Liverpool710
10Brentford810