One dreadful Night in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only more religious people would listen to Mahatma Ghandi;

"I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian."

What about all of the radicalised Muslims that were born and raised in the UK? Or the ones from any of the other 27 countries that have unfettered access onto your island fortress?

I'm just going off for a mo to re-read my quotes to be absolutely 100% certain that's what I said.

Anybody that requires a religion to prevent them from doing bad things is, quite simply, a ****

Indeed. And there have been quite a few of those over the last couple of millennia.

If only more religious people would listen to Mahatma Ghandi;

"I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian."
If only more religious people would read Christopher Hitchens.

So Mawsley needs religion?

Hey, hey, you get me, hey, whatever

I said better, I didn't say fortress.

Of course we are at risk. Wasn't my point obvious even if you don't agree?
Not exactly obvious, no.
The point I'm making is that the notion that you're in any way safer because you're on an island is absurd. It may have been true a hundred years ago, but it definitely isn't in the 21st century.
Now then, c'mere and gimme a hug

Not exactly obvious, no.
The point I'm making is that the notion that you're in any way safer because you're on an island is absurd. It may have been true a hundred years ago, but it definitely isn't in the 21st century.
Now then, c'mere and gimme a hug

What sort of hug, are we talking manly or spoons?

If you listen to radio pundits and half the media, today's match going ahead pretty much defeats terrorism due to the tremendous leveller and unifying presence that football is.

****ing idiots.

If you listen to radio pundits and half the media, today's match going ahead pretty much defeats terrorism due to the tremendous leveller and unifying presence that football is.

****ing idiots.

Sports people in massively inflated sense of self importance shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673