One for the Atheists amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if someone sits down and considers all the evidence (or lack of it, depending on your point of view), and then carefully considers their own view of the 'cosmos', and everything that goes with it - and then makes a deliberate choice that, on the balance of probabilities and given the options available to them, a particular religion might just contain all of the answers that they are looking for - then he is surely making a rational decision ?

Simply because their conclusions do not match yours (or indeed mine) then it doesn't mean that they have not acted rationally
It's nothing to do with what my belief's are - and I fail to recognise a single believer in that definition. Faith is nothing to do with a consideration of probabilities.

It's nothing to do with what my belief's are - and I fail to recognise a single believer in that definition. Faith is nothing to do with a consideration of probabilities.

Precisely, faith is about certainty and not about doubt. :icon_wink

More evidence that only idiots believe in god...

I'd already told this person that he'd sent stuff to the wrong email address, but it didn't stop him sending me another one...

Idiot American with an imaginary friend said:
Hello Stephanie,

Thank you again for your return phone call and your willingness to consider me for supervision. I decided that another format of my resume may be easier to read and communicate learned skills. I have attached a copy of a cover letter and reformatted resume. We pray that the Lord will open the doors to receive supervision through yourself and LCFS.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ken J. Summers

You know what, **** it, it's high time I started my own religion. You have to admit, it does look like fun, being the leader of a recognised cult.

So welcome to DFism. You can basically do whatever you want. But remember, it's all very "religious". Join me!

:026:

My Mum was in charge of a recognised cult for 17 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47