One Positive from Bent going to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

worcesterfox

New Member
Just to confirm the move:

[/url]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1140329,00.html

Anyway i'm thoroughly disappointed but at least arry redknapp has missed out once again! His leicester player fetish is once again forced to restrain itself. Thats several of our players he has confirmed interest in! I swear he will get one of our players before the beginning of the season. Please be Gillespie!!!!!![/url]
 

gagandeep

New Member
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
we could pay for him to take gillespie
what a diffrence a year makes, last year we were sayin how good he was going to be and great signing by micky, and now this. he hasnt been given a proper chance at leicester, and he hasnt moaned as well. he will come good next year I.M.O
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:
two words that sum up gillespies season: underacheivement and letdown
No effort, no committment, no ability.........
In the Barcelona game I saw ability from the guy...came out of that game convinced he was the real deal...but he lacks commitment and any kind of passion...suspect he uses the shirt to wax his car (before the baliffs come to collect it as surety on his gambling debts)!

Just don't think he gets on with Adams...Micky has little time for people with no heart.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
SilverFox said:
Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:
two words that sum up gillespies season: underacheivement and letdown
No effort, no committment, no ability.........
In the Barcelona game I saw ability from the guy...came out of that game convinced he was the real deal...but he lacks commitment and any kind of passion...suspect he uses the shirt to wax his car (before the baliffs come to collect it as surety on his gambling debts)!

Just don't think he gets on with Adams...Micky has little time for people with no heart.
Can't remember Gillespie having a good game against Barca - Nalis did though.......

Not saying Gillespie doesn't have ability - Just that he never displayed it while playing for us.
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:
Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:
two words that sum up gillespies season: underacheivement and letdown
No effort, no committment, no ability.........
In the Barcelona game I saw ability from the guy...came out of that game convinced he was the real deal...but he lacks commitment and any kind of passion...suspect he uses the shirt to wax his car (before the baliffs come to collect it as surety on his gambling debts)!

Just don't think he gets on with Adams...Micky has little time for people with no heart.
Can't remember Gillespie having a good game against Barca - Nalis did though.......

Not saying Gillespie doesn't have ability - Just that he never displayed it while playing for us.
He looked lively to me and I'm positive that he took it past people...unless I was dreaming...which is possible. :)
 

webmaster

Moderator
SilverFox said:
good luck finding someone called Silverfox who looks like the Gary Linekar of 20 years ago.
It's very easy to trace someone on the internet, your IP address is recorded and your ISP can use that to find out who you are.


By the way, it's 'Lineker'.
 

Batman

New Member
webmaster said:
SilverFox said:
good luck finding someone called Silverfox who looks like the Gary Linekar of 20 years ago.
It's very easy to trace someone on the internet, your IP address is recorded and your ISP can use that to find out who you are.


By the way, it's 'Lineker'.
Then bobs your uncle they have found you...Fred Flintstone from bedrock, who is positing from an internet cafe in Leicester...busted, you are going down for a long time you naughty boy. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Chelsea  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Newcastle Utd  3
14 Burnley  0
15 Manchester Utd  0
16 West Ham Utd  0
17 Sheffield Utd  0
18 Fulham  0
19 Southampton  0
20 West Brom  0
Top